Author Topic: Happy Healthy New Year!  (Read 4261 times)

Offline goldlizsts

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Let Music Pass!
Happy Healthy New Year!
« on: January 14, 2021, 07:58:58 AM »
Just remembered, I haven't been here for a while, so.... Happy New Year, fellow audio nuts!  Well.... this, as well as others, group is perhaps beyond being on life support?  Will we gather again?  Not in these pandemic times.  Even without the COVID situation, it's bad enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Barry (NJ)

Re: Happy Healthy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 04:05:18 PM »
Hey Shek! Hope all's well with you and yours!!!
Happiness is when your system overcomes your nervosa ;) 
So much media, so little time... My Media Room...

Offline goldlizsts

• Let Music Pass!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 05:29:22 AM »
Hi Barry,

We're well.  NYC is OK, perhaps getting it under control.  How's your family?  You guys are out in the outskirts, should be safer and better....  I'm getting my 2nd shot this coming Sunday..... :thumb:

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 07:47:42 AM »
 Happy and Healthy year to you.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Barry (NJ)

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 07:51:37 AM »
Hi Barry,

We're well.  NYC is OK, perhaps getting it under control.  How's your family?  You guys are out in the outskirts, should be safer and better....  I'm getting my 2nd shot this coming Sunday..... :thumb:
Good for you Shek! I got my second vaccination yesterday morning, started feeling yucky late last night, Tylenol helps. I hope you aren't feeling too badly tonight/tomorrow.
Happiness is when your system overcomes your nervosa ;) 
So much media, so little time... My Media Room...

Offline goldlizsts

• Let Music Pass!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2021, 04:06:37 PM »
See, Barry, that's how bad this hi-fi business has become for all of us.  I haven't come around here in 2 months.  I think of checking in here and there, but turn around I'd forget.  Just now, I realized, and came around.  And,  yours was the last posting.  The other guys have dropped out.... just like another good friend in the San Fran area who just told me, their groups falling apart also.....  As far as the vaccination goes, I had the Moderna, twice the side effects were not bad.   After the 1st shop, next day I was a little lightfooted (not so much lightheaded tho).  The ache on the needled shoulder was hurting for 3 days (same after the 2nd shot).  With the 2nd shot, I felt somewhat tired the next day.  Then, that was it.  Never took any Tylenol.  I read somewhere you shouldn't do that.... Well...

Stay well!  Hi to anyone who's checking in, perhaps!  Dunno how long this pandemic will last.  May be, like HIV, it will never disappear completely.  Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool: :drool: