Author Topic: "Grover S" IC Demo Tour Reviews  (Read 10987 times)

shep

Re: "Grover S" IC Demo Tour Reviews
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2007, 12:06:38 AM »
I'll do that Rich. I just want to be sure they've settled fully and I'm waiting for the new amp as well. Maybe someone else wants to start this off?

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 06:59:54 AM »
I had a good listen tonight. The cables have "suddenly" gotten more holographic and most of the edge is gone. Super! Hey what if we have a kind of finalized review from everyone who has had them long enough to consider them burned in, in their respective systems?? This would be a good way to round up the group buy and cap it. Otherwise things just get dispersed and no one really knows what happened in the end. Good idea?

Shep,

Have not met a cable yet that takes less than 200 hours to break in. In all fairness you are correct in waiting to review cable until it has some serious time on it. Good luck sounds like a deal to me. IMO all should wait until the cable has 200 hours burn in. If the Silver etch goes away then it sounds very promising.

rollo
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

shep

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 10:26:37 PM »
So true...anyone who claims not to believe in burn-in time should have their reviewers licence recinded!