Group Therapy > NC Triangulation

Audio Get Together - Saturday, Sept. 12th, 2009

(1/8) > >>

hometheaterdoc:
Everyone,

It's "Grand Opening" time for my new place.  Saturday, September 12th, 2009.  We'll go from 4PM until whenever everyone leaves.  If folks want to come earlier than that, no problem... but not before noon if at all possible :)

As of right now, there will be multiple setups on display, but the majority of time will be spent listening in the main 2 channel room unless others object..... 

There are still some goodies that haven't yet arrived that will hopefully be on display for folks to listen to.  But mostly, this will be a meet to show you what's new at my place and hear my new spaces.  I'd like to keep the gear swapping to as much of a minimum as possible.... or rather that we limit the gear swapping to what I have on hand here because I do have a number of potential setups in each room.

Gear will include, but isn't limited to:

Harbeth Loudspeakers' Monitor 40.1, the all new P3ESR in rosewood finish & Compact 7ES-3 speakers

Era Loudspeakers' Design 14 floorstanders, Design 4 & Design 5 bookshelf speakers, as well as their matching center channels and surrounds

Leon Speakers' Horizon Ultima LCR with Ultima Surrounds

Butler Audio amplifiers including Monad monoblocks and TDB-5150

Oracle Audio DAC1000 DAC and preamp combo

David Belles electronics including the new SA-30 pure Class A amplifier

Peachtree Audio Nova integrated amplifier solution including integrated ESS DAC

Running Springs Audio power conditioners including Dmitri, Jaco, and Haley

JPS Labs Cables throughout including Aluminata, SuperConductor 3, SuperConductor Q, and UltraConductor2. 

I haven't decided if it's going to be a BBQ or if I'll just order some pizza.  But plan to bring your own beverages if you don't like my selection of adult beverages and soda.  Anything else you want to bring along is fine by me.  I'll try to have a few munchies for everyone.

Email or PM me for directions.  If you can find Carl's, I'm just up the street practically :)  Post here if you know you will be attending so I can get an idea of a head count.  Looking forward to it!  See you all very soon!

stereofool:
I'm IN  :D!

mdconnelly:
Shane, count me in but it'll be early and, unfortunately, short since I'm heading out of town the next morning.

Looking forward to seeing your fully decked-out place and see and hear all your new toys! :drool:

Rob S.:
 :D   I'm in also.

Rob S.

richidoo:
I got a preview last week and it was sweet, Belles / 40.1s.  Shane says it sounds even better when the room is setup for max audio instead of max WAF.  :D

Can't wait. Thanks! 
Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and welcoming Rob S down from WV.
Rich

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version