Author Topic: Angel City Audio Tour - TBD - Princeton NJ  (Read 25978 times)

evan1

Re: Angel City Audio Tour - TBD - Princeton NJ
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2011, 11:40:12 AM »

OK. Just have your wife Fed Ex me the Falafel in one of those cooler packs. You got the address :thumb:

You want falafel, you have to come here.  The secret is in the sauce  :rofl:

...it's casual entertaining
we aim to pleeeeeeeaaaaassseeee
at my party, all right, an hum ...

Angel City and EE equipment, a side trip to PREX and falafel????

Like they used to say in the Old Milwaukee commercials "It doesn't get any better than this!"  :thumb:

Falafel is a rarity. We have to coerce Deepaks wife into making them. It won't be easy.Maybe if everyone promises to come once a week to clean the house that may do it.  :thumb:

Offline goldlizsts

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Let Music Pass!
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2011, 12:49:56 PM »
Folks,

Due to a conflict with Audio Syndrome (http://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?topic=3132.0;topicseen)  meeting on the same weekend we are going to postpone the RAVE in Princeton for June 18th.  Will post another date in a week or so.

Apology again.

DO WE HAVE A DATE YET???????? :mrgreen: I didn't come across that poll (didn't go back far enough?), so can't determine what date.  Was Oct. 1 IT? :D Can we hold on for so long, in this intense heat and humidity? :duh
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 12:53:02 PM by goldlizsts »

Offline shadowlight

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2011, 01:38:15 PM »

DO WE HAVE A DATE YET???????? :mrgreen: I didn't come across that poll (didn't go back far enough?), so can't determine what date.  Was Oct. 1 IT? :D Can we hold on for so long, in this intense heat and humidity? :duh

Shek,

Here is the poll for the date to have the RAVE - http://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?topic=3244.0.  Hoping you have already voted.  Right now those are the best dates between summer vacation and my better half's weekend work schedule.

Offline goldlizsts

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Let Music Pass!
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2011, 07:27:09 PM »

DO WE HAVE A DATE YET???????? :mrgreen: I didn't come across that poll (didn't go back far enough?), so can't determine what date.  Was Oct. 1 IT? :D Can we hold on for so long, in this intense heat and humidity? :duh

Shek,

Here is the poll for the date to have the RAVE - http://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?topic=3244.0.  Hoping you have already voted.  Right now those are the best dates between summer vacation and my better half's weekend work schedule.

I remember I voted for Oct. 2..... Oct. 1 I have a wedding party to go to, so can't make it.  Sorry.

sarora9

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2011, 09:52:32 PM »
Looking forward to it.

Offline shadowlight

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2011, 07:23:38 AM »
Looking forward to it.

Welcome to Audionervosa.