The Market > Dealer Ads

sold sold sold... Thanks!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Carlman:
I can't help it... he's selling them for less than you'd get trading them in...  :shock:

:twisted:

lonewolfny42:
At RMAF the Fremont's were matched up with the Butler MONAD amps....they really sounded good together....in fact, the best I ever heard the Butler's sound. Their very good speakers..... 8)

zybar:

--- Quote from: "lonewolfny42" ---At RMAF the Fremont's were matched up with the Butler MONAD amps....they really sounded good together....in fact, the best I ever heard the Butler's sound. Their very good speakers..... 8)
--- End quote ---

Funny Chris, I didn't feel the same way.  It was good, but nothing special.

The best I have heard the Butler's was with Lou's speakers at the first RMAF.   In fact, that was the best I have heard the Daedalus speakers...

George

lonewolfny42:

--- Quote from: "zybar" ---
--- Quote from: "lonewolfny42" ---At RMAF the Fremont's were matched up with the Butler MONAD amps....they really sounded good together....in fact, the best I ever heard the Butler's sound. Their very good speakers..... 8)
--- End quote ---

The best I have heard the Butler's was with Lou's speakers at the first RMAF.   In fact, that was the best I have heard the Daedalus speakers...

George
--- End quote ---
George....I got to the room on Sunday, along with Captain Humble (he has a few photo's in his AC gallery).
Speaking with the guy running the demo, he had said they had a problem with something Friday and part of Saturday (equipment problem-forgot what), and now (Sunday), everything was really sounding good.....which it was. 8)

Chris

hometheaterdoc:

--- Quote from: "zybar" ---
--- End quote ---

George
--- End quote ---

Remember that you didn't hear the setup on Sunday (at least I think I remember you posting that on audio circle).... that room sounded like crap the first couple days.  By the end of the weekend, it was really coming into its own.... the source was still suspect and the room was awful, but the amp and speakers were really starting to shine....

I know $10K is a big chunk of change.... but these things are definitely worth the asking price and then some..... someone is going to get a screaming deal....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version