Author Topic: Best current places to sell gear / old inventory?  (Read 7243 times)

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
Re: Best current places to sell gear / old inventory?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2020, 06:55:01 AM »
Shane, I just sent a PM. Talk soon, Bill
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

Offline mdconnelly

• Audio Neurotic
  • new ways to dream...
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2020, 01:31:29 PM »
Shane!   Dude, it has been way, way too long, but it's great to hear from you.    I was kinda wondering whatever happened to the houseful of inventory you still had last time I saw you.    Still in Durham?    Sorry to hear of all the medical challenges you've been through.   

Not sure if there's anything on your list that I might be interested in but I'll certainly take a close look.   You should still have my email and I'd love to hear from you.   It has been way too long.   I can only imagine your son is now heading off to college (well, OK, it just seems that long ago since we touched base).

Take care!

Offline hometheaterdoc

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2020, 02:30:07 PM »
I’m back over in Raleigh, NC now Mike :)  I’ll try to get in touch soon...  need to catch up with so many people I lost touch with while all this has been going on...  heck, I now live around the corner from one of the old regulars assuming he still lives there... I know he retired a while back... so he might have moved... 

I also need to get the rest of the stuff not yet listed added in.  I’m shooting for this holiday weekend to get wife’s help on the rest of it and getting the last few pictures etc...  then I can also start advertising on the other sites as well that folks confirmed were good choices... 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 10:28:38 PM by hometheaterdoc »
Shane Sangster
Used to be Night & Day Audio.......

Offline hometheaterdoc

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2020, 10:14:01 AM »
I’m updating the list on the first page and will also add it likely to the first message (or just start a new thread) as stuff goes to sale pending and sold.  I removed a couple items over the past day or two and will keep doing that as it all changes...  thanks to all that have gotten in touch and those that have taken advantage of the sale.  I hope you enjoy the purchases for many years to come :)
Shane Sangster
Used to be Night & Day Audio.......