Systemic Development > Bipolar System Disorders

I was the guy that sent some ML1's ages ago.

(1/2) > >>

bhobba:
Hi All

I posted more frequently before COVID-19.   Since then, I have been taking a low profile. 

This is just to let everyone know I am OK.   The guy who made the ML1s, Mike, is transitioning into retirement but is building one last speaker, this time with the Seas Magnesium.

I have been mucking around a lot with Tidal lately.   My main finding is if you stream the music as I do, the plain vanilla Tidal app sounds best to me, which is good because Audirvarna has bit the dust.

A few sent me a message, so I wanted to let everyone know I am OK.

Added later:

Whoops - made a mistake - he already built the magnesium.   The one last speaker is with the Seas exotic.

Thanks
Bill

ejk:
Bill. I will post just this once. I sent you a PM

Adios Amigos

https://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?topic=3216.0

Nick B:

--- Quote from: bhobba on September 09, 2023, 04:20:40 AM ---Hi All

I posted more frequently before COVID-19.   Since then, I have been taking a low profile. 

This is just to let everyone know I am OK.   The guy who made the ML1s, Mike, is transitioning into retirement but is building one last speaker, this time with the Seas Magnesium.

I have been mucking around a lot with Tidal lately.   My main finding is if you stream the music as I do, the plain vanilla Tidal app sounds best to me, which is good because Audirvarna has bit the dust.

Thanks
Bill

--- End quote ---

Thanks for checking in Bill and glad you're doing well. I use Tidal and Qobuz and control everything with Roon. It sounds pretty good to me. Am getting away from physical media, even though some will say CDs sound better

Nick

P.I.:

--- Quote from: Nick B on September 09, 2023, 10:01:29 AM ---

Thanks
Bill

--- End quote ---

Thanks for checking in Bill and glad you're doing well. I use Tidal and Qobuz and control everything with Roon. It sounds pretty good to me. Am getting away from physical media, even though some will say CDs sound better

Nick

--- End quote ---

CDs sound better...   :rofl:

I had to...

Nick B:

--- Quote from: P.I. on September 09, 2023, 11:59:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nick B on September 09, 2023, 10:01:29 AM ---

Thanks
Bill

--- End quote ---

Nick

--- End quote ---

CDs sound better...   :rofl:

I had to...

--- End quote ---

My ears may not disagree, but when I'm planted in the easy chair using the remote...😄 :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version