Group Therapy > Audio Syndrome NY

Capital Audio fest

<< < (2/3) > >>

Putz:
We've got 2 rooms booked at the Hilton, so the usual NJ guys will be there. Hope to see some of you there.

rollo:
   Well I'm in booked a room.

charles

goldlizsts:

--- Quote from: Triode Pete on July 03, 2021, 10:47:25 AM ---I'll be there but will be exhibiting...  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Wow, Pete, you'll be there?  I have a question tho, since I haven't been there a loooong time.  I checked into it, The email link says Twinbrook Hilton.  There's ONLY 1 Hilton in the area?????  Can anyone explain?  Thanks.

Shek

tmazz:
There are quite a few Hiltons in the Metro DC area, but I believe that the Twinbrook is the only one in Rockville MD.

goldlizsts:

--- Quote from: tmazz on August 21, 2021, 09:29:55 PM ---There are quite a few Hiltons in the Metro DC area, but I believe that the Twinbrook is the only one in Rockville MD.

--- End quote ---

I'll go by your word.  Having been an auditor, I needed to "confirm", since the CAF's people's link (email) led me to Twinbrook, and I checked Hilton's site and they only used Hilton.  I sort of asked CAF, but the person answering me was not answering/confirming, just beat around the bush, didn't CONFIRM that they're the same. Oh, I called also, but the female person at the other end was like "clueless", couldn't say anything about "Twinbrook" either.... Such a simple thing isn't it, and I made it difficult.  Guess "Twinbrook" is an archaic word. :duh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version