Group Therapy > Audio Syndrome NY

February 2010 Meeting.

(1/6) > >>

Lizard_king:
Hey Gang,

Paul here, you favorite Prez! Our meeting will be this upcoming Saturday at Tom M's place on Long Island.

rollo:
 :roll:  We will have Pangea cords, Herbies TT matt, alan maher CBFs and more. New Theil speakers, boulder modified power supply for the Art DIO. Food and more food. A good time should be had by all. See ya all then.

charles

tmazz:

--- Quote from: rollo on February 09, 2010, 09:53:47 AM --- :roll:  We will have Pangea cords, Herbies TT matt, alan maher CBFs and more. New Theil speakers, boulder modified power supply for the Art DIO. .......

--- End quote ---

In addition to all of these audio goodies the main audio topic of the evening will be the auditioning of the new Oppo BDP-83SE Blu-Ray/Universal audio disc player, which features the ESS Sabre 32 Dac. This player has been optimized for audio and has been causing quite a buzz in the audio press.

http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-bdp-83SE/

Former Syndrome and all Audio Nervosa members are welcome (and encouraged) to attend.  :thumb:

Dinner starting at 6:30 PM, meeting at 7:30 PM.

PM me for details and/or directions.

Tom

rollo:
  Lookin forward to the food in and music fest 2010. The election is over time to party. :thumb: See ya all there.

charles

richidoo:
Thanks for the invite Tom, and Audio Syndrome!  Wish I could make it.  I will enjoy reading the detailed reports. And don't forget the pictures!!! We need pictures!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version