Group Therapy > Audio Syndrome NY

Re: January 2010 Meeting.

(1/2) > >>

Lizard_king:
Hey Everyone,

Paul here writing to inform everyone that this latest meeting for the Audio Syndrome was a great success. I have started a new Topic labeled Re: because the original post deviated away from the topic at hand. Please keep this thread on the topic at hand and not deviate.

We got a lot accomplished , and we are moving forward a a nice pace. The overall atmosphere was pleased and the host Jim did a great Job! We now have our meetings set for the remainder of the season and I can't tell you how great that is to know in advance.

The elections for both officers and Committee members shall take place at next months meeting. We have three new members who have joined and the Syndrome is in good hands.

Kudos to your Charles for your efforts and management!

Paul

tmazz:
Peace and tranquility once again reign over the land and all is right with the world.   :clap:

Jim, thanks for opening your home to us and putting up with what ended up being quite a bit more time spent on business items than we usually do. Loved your Moscode.

Great food, great sound, great music, great fellowship and everybody left with a smile on their face. It doesn't get any better than that!   :thumb:

BobM:
So how about the names of the new officers?

tmazz:
In order to include several members who were unable to be there last night and to keep the "business" part of the meeting from intruding too much on out listening time, it was decided that the balloting would be done via e-mails before some time over the next few weeks and the results announced at the Feb. meeting. (Electronic voting will also eliminate any possibility of hanging chads  :lol: ) Details to follow.

rollo:

--- Quote from: BobM on January 23, 2010, 05:49:30 AM ---So how about the names of the new officers?

--- End quote ---

Paul M. as Secry, Tom Magg. as Treas. and Paul Led. and Me running for President. Its exciting again.  :thumb:

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version