Author Topic: RMAF - Pictures and Thoughts??  (Read 14111 times)

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Re: RMAF - Pictures and Thoughts??
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 06:23:42 PM »
Just a quick note to Rich, when the stringed quartet came into our room to listen to the Ray Kimber ISOmike recording they had done recording them playing ,besides being a bit humbled that they chose our room, the cellist who has the firmest and one of the most muscular handshakes I've had the pleasure to embrace was also such a little cutie in her demeanor. :D

I would agree her presence and playing certainly added a cherry to the already sweet show. ;)   I'm jealous she picked you, Bill... hehe   It was so nice to finally meet you and enjoy a long fun evening together.

String quartet reproduction is my hifi target, and I optimize everything toward that, which may make some of my equipment choices seem strange. I am not surprised at all that they came to see your room. Fantastic source, full range ribbon speakers and the most powerful tube PP amps at the show. Perfect for strings. I bet it was awesome to hear. I found their CDs on isomike.com today... They are a little pricey, but I'm sure they are worth it. Even if just to have a picture of the cellist.  haha    I still got my lookers license.

lonewolfny42

Re: RMAF - Pictures and Thoughts??
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 08:04:53 PM »
Pictures and Thoughts??

Had a great time....met a lot of good people (thats the real show).....heard some good music....had some fine scotch (thanks Bill)....can't wait till next year !!!!! :beer:

I hope even more people come to the 2008 show !!!! (Plan ahead - Oct. 10,11,12 -2008)

Jim.....
That ACI/BP Audio room was excellent.....an easy listen, nice....you made a good choice....enjoy !!!

Don/Weez....
Sorry to hear your sick....get well soon.....missed you at the show...

................Chris