Author Topic: Whitestone Mini Rave  (Read 8420 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Whitestone Mini Rave
« on: August 08, 2007, 07:44:22 AM »
Thinking of hosting a Mini Rave at my home. Wanns listen to some Vinyl through SET's and Pipedreams? Drink some Stellas and eat Italian food ? well if you do email me.
   If I get some response we will plan a date and have some fun.

rollo
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Re: Whitestone Mini Rave
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 07:47:35 AM »
Where's Whitestone? Sounds like fun! From reading all your posts I know your system must sound great.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 08:04:11 AM »
Thats Whitestone Queens, N.Y. For my ears the system is working well.

rollo
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Inscrutable

• Certifiable
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 05:36:10 PM »
Rollo,
You are breaking the heart of a displaced NY (well, upstate) paisano vinyl-lover down here in the land of grits and BBQ (they claim). Enjoy the rave - and send me a cannoli  :drool:

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 07:11:40 AM »
inscrutable,
                 Well a cannoli thats easy, say the word and I'll send you some if you send up some Ribs or Brisket BBQ.
                  Just added a Lingo power supply to the LP12. Wow! I never thought it would make such a difference. The CDP [ Lector ] has been off for a while now. I miss the ease of use but man the Vinyl is just so addictive. Finally got to listen to some 45 reproductions from Acoustic Sounds. These recordings are first rate.

rollo