Systemic Development > Psycho-Acoustics

Turning bad situation into something positive.

<< < (2/16) > >>

jimbones:

--- Quote from: Barry (NJ) on April 28, 2020, 12:27:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: jimbones on April 28, 2020, 11:41:39 AM ---Thanks Charles. the leak happened very early March. I have stripped the basement down to the studs. I re-insulated and ran more dedicated lines to give me options. The biggie was that I put in a new beam to enable me to eliminate columns. so it really opened up the area. Next is sheetrock starting Monday. Still working on electrical in ceiling but electrical in walls are done. Lots of smart lighting :)

--- End quote ---

Nice!

--- End quote ---

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  :rofl:

tmazz:

--- Quote from: jimbones on April 28, 2020, 12:34:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Barry (NJ) on April 28, 2020, 12:27:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: jimbones on April 28, 2020, 11:41:39 AM ---Thanks Charles. the leak happened very early March. I have stripped the basement down to the studs. I re-insulated and ran more dedicated lines to give me options. The biggie was that I put in a new beam to enable me to eliminate columns. so it really opened up the area. Next is sheetrock starting Monday. Still working on electrical in ceiling but electrical in walls are done. Lots of smart lighting :)

--- End quote ---

Nice!

--- End quote ---

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  :rofl:

--- End quote ---

Why should the room the different from anything else we do in this hobby?    :roll:

jimbones:
TMAzz, absolutely the room is integral to the system, this was my opportunity.
However how many of us are able to just build a dedicated room? The only reason I could do it is I have some skills to do most of the work to save money and I got some insurance money to lessen the blow. And most importantly I have a wonderful understanding wife that is agreeable to me taking on this endeavor. Taking a basement down to the studs is no easy task. I can't wait until it is done.

StereoNut:
 :pics?:

Stereonut
 :thumb:

jimbones:

--- Quote from: StereoNut on April 30, 2020, 08:01:08 AM --- :pics?:

Stereonut
 :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Yes I Know. For some reason my phone got corrupted and wont let me download pics to my PC so I will have to figure another way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version