Author Topic: letttts talk EVOOOOOO  (Read 2357 times)

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
Re: letttts talk EVOOOOOO
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2021, 06:38:11 PM »
  For our everyday EVOO Sparta Gourmet from Greece. For special drizzling San Greto. For us does not get better just different. Make some Linquini with Garlic and EVOO and use the San Greto and lots of Romano grating cheese, oh my !!!

charles

For our everyday EVOO Sparta Gourmet from Greece. For special drizzling San Greto. For us does not get better just different. Make some Linquini with Garlic and EVOO and use the San Greto and lots of Romano grating cheese, oh my !!!

charles

Unless Charles gave me a bum steer, he meant to write ‘Segreto’, not San Greto. I have been enjoying a bottle of this since he recommended it.

https://supermarketitaly.com/products/frantoi-cutrera-segreto-extra-virgin-olive-oil-d-o-p-750-ml

THANK YOU Jim. I am losing it lately. Segreto it is.  :duh

charles

Unless Charles gave me a bum steer, he meant to write ‘Segreto’, not San Greto. I have been enjoying a bottle of this since he recommended it.

https://supermarketitaly.com/products/frantoi-cutrera-segreto-extra-virgin-olive-oil-d-o-p-750-ml

THANK YOU Jim. I am losing it lately. Segreto it is.  :duh

charles
Indeed, Segreto it is!

We got a bottle yesterday and I got a baguette from our favorite French bakery today.

Gayle has proclaimed Segreto Cutrero EVOO as her new favorite for dipping.  I have to admit that it is among the best.  Full bodied with some floral, herbal and mildly fruity notes.  Most excellent!  Good call, Charles!   :thumb:
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2021, 08:56:02 AM »
  Thank you. It won the International EVOO contest. Drizzle it on veggies as well.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline dflee

• Obsessively Audiophilic
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2021, 05:39:31 PM »
Found a Lucini today. Tasty.
Hard to find anything great in this podunck I live in.
The baquette was decent.

Don
"Enjoy pleasure, not because it is fleeting, but because it exists at all." Sacrament, Clive Barker.

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2021, 11:27:27 PM »
Hard to find anything great in this podunck I live in.

Don
This is where Amazon (as much as I hate it) is a very good thing. 
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe