Author Topic: New RAAL+ Accuton products from Clearwave Loudspeaker Design!!!  (Read 4131 times)

Offline Clearwave

• Seeking Help
    • Clearwave Loudspeaker Design
This last winter we were working away on building some very high end speakers that can remain affordable, use the highest quality parts in the signal path, sold in hifi shops, and offer incredible sonic capabilities.  Last month we met our goals and released the Symphonia 7R monitor and Symphonia 72R 2.5way tower.  Clearwave now has dealer representation in Michigan and the Long Island area.  So if you would like to audition one of our speakers, contact the nearest CLD dealer.

Here are a couple pictures of the Symphonia 7R in black ash.  These come fully veneered with a lacquer finish and all mitered construction with 2" thick front baffles.  Many veneers and options are available.

Here's a recent review of the Symphonia 7R:
Quote from: pc
I have had the Symphonia 7R's for about a week, I am thoroughly satisfied. These speakers are detailed and sound like I am sitting in the front row of a concert, instruments and vocals are where they should be. The sound is clear, precise and fills the whole room. The fit and finish is top notch. I know they will only improve with time. To be honest I was a little nervous about purchasing speakers that I had not listened to, but I must say that Jed has a great product. Working with Jed has been a pleasure, he is more than happy to share his knowledge and is very good responding back to questions. With Jed's professionalism and products, Clearwave loudspeaker will be around for quite a while.

Here are a couple pictures of the Symphonia 72R 2.5 way tower in black ash lacquer finish, fully veneered fronts and angled chamfers, etc.  Many finishes and veneers are available.  Not shown are the included magnetic grills.

To read more about these speakers and more, please visit my website: www.clearwaveloudspeaker.com

My contact page at the website above lists dealers that may be in your area.  I'm also looking for representation in the Denver area and San Francisco area.

Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions about availability and pricing just let me know!

Jed
Clearwave Loudspeaker Design  www.clearwavespeakers.com

Offline stereofool

• Obsessively Audiophilic
Re: New RAAL+ Accuton products from Clearwave Loudspeaker Design!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 01:56:40 PM »
Welcome, Jed  :thumb:!

Those are some nice looking speakers!
Steve
Have you ever noticed.... Anyone going slower than you is an idiot...and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

Offline Clearwave

• Seeking Help
    • Clearwave Loudspeaker Design
Re: New RAAL+ Accuton products from Clearwave Loudspeaker Design!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 03:21:48 PM »
Welcome, Jed  :thumb:!

Those are some nice looking speakers!

Thanks!  I'm very proud of the way they turned out.  I can't wait to explore some exotic veneer options with customers and get the word out there more.
Clearwave Loudspeaker Design  www.clearwavespeakers.com