General Hospital > Special Events

Monthly Listening Party at Audio Video Synergy in Clinton, NJ

<< < (2/3) > >>

shadowlight:
So the next one is Friday Feb. 9th?  If yes, I might stop by after work, since my work is about 10 minutes from the store.

AVSynergy:

--- Quote from: shadowlight on January 30, 2018, 01:49:52 PM ---So the next one is Friday Feb. 9th?  If yes, I might stop by after work, since my work is about 10 minutes from the store.

--- End quote ---

Yes it is. By the way, even though we call it 5 pm it is very laid-back. Some people stay the whole time, while others will pop in for 30 minutes or so because of other obligations.

As I stated in the OP we do provide the wine, food, and other drinks. That being said, if you prefer a good craft beer over a glass of wine feel free to bring some along. We have plenty of ice.  8)

Hope to see you there!

AVSynergy:
Quick reminder-
Our February Listening Party is tonight at 5pm. We will have Scott Jordan from B&W/ Rotel with us and he brought us a pair(!) of Rotel's  RB-1590 350 watt stereo amps. So, we bi-amped a pair of 803 Diamonds with them!  8) Let's see what they will do...

With Valentine's Day around the corner, we will be keeping to a "Love Songs" theme! It doesn't have to be sappy; just have anything to do with "love", or have the work "love" in it.

We hope to see you there!

In the coming months we will have reps from Revel/ Mark Levinson/ Arcam, Martin Logan, and Mcintosh; something for everyone. I will keep you posted once we finalize the dates.

ejk:
Aren't you related to Mike Schultz?

mfsoa:

--- Quote ---Aren't you related to Mike Schultz?
--- End quote ---

You got it. Disclosed by the OP in the OP.

Couldn't make the event last night but I usually try to.
-Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version