Author Topic: Great Service from Grant Fidelity  (Read 11387 times)

iGrant

Re: Great Service from Grant Fidelity
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 08:04:37 AM »
I was under the impression that you and Rachel were husband and wife?  I don't know where I got that from. She certainly is an excellent business person. I have seen her RMAF videos and bought from her myself. A positive experience overall, and not a cut and dry deal either.

Thanks for the clarification Den.

Good enough Rich? This thread does reference us and has misinformation in it that I have tried to clarify as politely as possible. If the names were of a USA based manufacturer being slandered you would be having a lot more problems as the site owner than just my simple responses :)

Rachel states she won't marry me until I am wealthy again, being married twice before I decided to go into the audio business to ensure I never get wealthy again and can avoid doing the married 'three times and your out' thing. Rachel is my business partner as it stands.

I think we met briefly at one of the shows, do say hi again next time.

Cheers,
Ian

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 08:44:33 AM »
Good enough Rich? This thread does reference us and has misinformation in it that I have tried to clarify as politely as possible. If the names were of a USA based manufacturer being slandered you would be having a lot more problems as the site owner than just my simple responses :)
Thank you! I will endeavor to prevent a blowup like that from happening again, for the sake of all parties. I have searched the old posts and I think we are all set now.

Rachel states she won't marry me until I am wealthy again, being married twice before I decided to go into the audio business to ensure I never get wealthy again and can avoid doing the married 'three times and your out' thing. Rachel is my business partner as it stands.

We all need something to work towards. Keeps you young!!

I think we met briefly at one of the shows, do say hi again next time.

Of course!

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 07:42:56 AM »
 Yes Rich thanks for cleaning up the posts. I agree it was getting ugly.  The amp is working fine with all new trannies [ thanks Rachel] , caps and resistors. Same circuit. It NEVER was the amp it was the Full music tubes all along. My mistake was not sending them back right away.
 My advice do not buy a new production tube with only a 30 day warranty. Any tube worth its weight especially ones that cost over $400 per pair should IMO have a 90 day warranty minimum. Not 30 days from purchase date. Never again.
  My Cyber amps are over 5 years old. Opera gained a customer for life with extending a very fair price for all six trannies. Much appreciated. I'm buying a tube tester.
  This is my last post on the subect, which I'm sure makes all happy. I hope it does not happen to you. :thumb:

charles

charles

contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2010, 10:24:39 AM »
Grant has extended warranties available, up to a year, on some tubes. I will continue to buy Shuguang premium tubes from Grant as long as they sound so good and customers are happy with the service.

The best el34 I have ever heard (GrooveTubes E34Ls) went to crap when the factory got sloppy. Same tube, same materials, same factory, 2 years later. Oh well. Good thing Manley makes amps with other tubes...  and stands behind the tubes they sell. :thumb:  Most tube sellers will stand behind them, for some reasonable period of time.

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010, 01:07:24 PM »
  I have recinded my 'Buyer Beware" comment. Rachel and I have corresponded and all is well again.  Water under the bridge. I will buy from them again.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.