Systemic Development > Analog Devices

Vinyl in the popular media

<< < (2/14) > >>

sleepyguy24:
found another one.

At the beginning of the new Dasani drops commercial a customized Technics TT is shown in very the beginning to start the music to the commercial.

DASANI Drops TV Commercial, Try Me On

Also if you watch re-runs of the show House the Dr. has a Sota rig. They are even mentioned in the ending credits as a sponsor.

Nick B:
A very nice closeup of a turntable playing at the end of the TV show Suits on USA channel tonight. Was probably a good 30 seconds or longer. Wish I could have done a screen capture.

sleepyguy24:
This was an interesting one I found yesterday walking from work to the train station. At a major Lord & Taylor store display the back drop was draped with vinyl records. I think this is a cross promotion for the Carole King Musical. This displays were pretty nice. I noticed the records more than what they were selling but that was just me.

richidoo:
My wife made watch a chick flick with her the other night. "Down with Love," Ewan McGregor plays a 60s suave playboy. His house is all automated electric sex den, operated with switches. When his friend tries to operate it, his record changer starts throwing LPs like ninja throwing darts. They smash against the wall and shatter, leaving deep marks in the solid wood walls, chasing the people out of the room. The whole movie is 60s satire, but they were making vinyl out to be a symbol of ultimate cool for the ultra rich playboy living in the free-love age. Vinyl rig and reel to reel are behind the dude in this pic.

Very funny movie, btw.

DRN:
Just to add the Sleep Number Bed commercial with what it looks like is an AR table.
I had also seen on HGTV the Kohler Generator commercial mentioned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version