The Market > Manufacturer News

Purity’s new Foundation Series

(1/2) > >>

Response Audio:
The new Foundation Series by Purity Audio Design is ready.  Slow is the Foundation Pre and HA200.
Foundation Pre- Class A 6922 circuit. Balanced inputs and outputs, Bluetooth Server board with internal analog output and digital output to feed a DAC (preferably the new J-DAC from Purity.
HA200- Hybrid GaN FET stereo amplifier with our latest 12AU7 input circuit feeding a 200 watt GAN FET amplifier stage.

P.I.:
Sweet!

Price points?

The plexi faceplates are very cool...  :thumb:

Response Audio:
Thank you Dave. We like the face plate setup as it’s a beautiful piece of wood when it’s turned off.
Price points right now are $2500 for the Foundation Series. Prices may go up a little after the first of the year. The new Foundation DAC will be out soon. Great piece. Working on one now.
We wanted a full Foundation system at the next show with the Master Series being the main focus at shows.

P.I.:

--- Quote from: Response Audio on December 27, 2023, 01:33:41 PM ---Thank you Dave. We like the face plate setup as it’s a beautiful piece of wood when it’s turned off.
Price points right now are $2500 for the Foundation Series. Prices may go up a little after the first of the year. The new Foundation DAC will be out soon. Great piece. Working on one now.
We wanted a full Foundation system at the next show with the Master Series being the main focus at shows.

--- End quote ---
I like the way you think and the way your designs sound! 👍🏼  Are you going to the Florida gig?

Response Audio:
Thank you Dave. Unfortunate that we will not be attending shows with product till June. We want to have all 3 Foundation pieces there but will be showing the Master DHT Series preamp and amp.
I’m still working on the Master preamp but I promise it will be an amazing unit.

We are also taking orders now on the Foundation Series (at direct pricing for now) and the Master DHT/300 hybrid GaN FET amplifier.

Here’s a quick shot of the new Foundation DAC. J-DAC AK4499. Equipped with a Digital Bluetooth Receiver digitally feeding into the DAC board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version