Systemic Development > Analog Devices

CARTRIDGE HUNT

<< < (4/7) > >>

steve:

--- Quote from: rollo on January 13, 2020, 10:12:00 AM ---   Cool Steve. BUMMER. It appears that both the Delos and Kleos are out of stock at the US distributor. Waiting sucks.

charles

--- End quote ---

Hi Charles,

I hear you. I wish someone would pickup production of this cartridge and perfect STR needle. Last I heard some are replacing their needles with elliptical. Arg.

Besides lower overall cost, all the parameters pertaining to the sonics are just superb. Of course, the $200 cartridge, late 70s, would probably sell for $2000 now. I hate inflation.

cheers
steve

BobM:
Apparently Mike Fremer said the Kleos is the best "value" in the Lyra line, gives you near-everything at a price well below the Atlas without losing much that their flagship provides. Of course, value is always a relative term. it's still expensive.

rollo:
  Yes expensive at list price. It was suggested I look at the Kuzma line. It appears the Kuzma CAR40 & CAR50 might have an edge on Lyra. Shhhh ! It mates with my arm very well to boot. Using a Kuzma Stogi S 12" arm.

charles

jimbones:
choices, choices  :rofl:

rollo:

--- Quote from: jimbones on January 14, 2020, 10:47:02 AM ---choices, choices  :rofl:

--- End quote ---

Thank goodness.

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version