Author Topic: Khozmo has landed...  (Read 709 times)

Offline P.I.

• Industry Participant
  • Silence is that blackness beneath the music
    • P.I. audio group, LLC
Re: Khozmo has landed...
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2024, 11:15:16 AM »
Sorry about the bad fortune Dave.

When I started business in the latter 90s, I tried ups, had terrible problems. FedEx was a little better.
I tried DHL and never had a problem. Then DHL basically stopped service in the USA, except under
certain conditions.

Went back to FedEx, more trouble, and they still owe me $500.

Finally I went to the postal service. I have not had any problems, but a long time ago, I had a problem
and they made good within a couple of weeks.

steve

The Khozmo came via DHL.  The box and packing were of the highest quality.  The issue was inertial mass overcoming a tiny - read that as should have been bigger or mechanically fixed - dab of silicone seal.

I'm quite impressed with the Khozmo in terms of quality and performance!  :thumb:

I am confused. Your first post states "UPS does it again" but no mention of DHL.
Anyway, I was told decades ago that in Chitown, a package can literally drop 50 feet at a UPS facility,
so inertia is certainly a consideration. Don't know about the other shippers.

Glad to read the performance was impressive and you enjoy it.

cheers

steve
My bad.  The shipping invoice from Spain was DHL.  The delivery to me was UPS.  I have no idea about their corporate cross-pollination.  DHL used to be delivered by USPS, but???

My friend Greg did a Christmas gig with UPS and he said boxes falling off of the conveyor was common.  :shock:
"A man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument." - Hilmar von Campe