Author Topic: Princeton NJ - Gathering - October 1st, 2022 - POSTPONED to Future TBD Date  (Read 535 times)

Offline shadowlight

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 970
Re: Princeton Gathering - October 1st, 2022
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2022, 09:52:14 AM »
Is that Princeton, NJ Shadow?

cheers

steve

Yes, it is.  Sorry, about that.  I updated the title to include NJ.

Come join us.  If you need hotel look for them in 08540 zip code.  The closest airports are Newark (EWR 45/50 minutes), Philadelphia (PHL 60/75 minutes) and Trenton (TTN 20/25 minutes).  Frontier Airline is the only airline that flies into Trenton.

Offline shadowlight

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 970
Re: Princeton NJ - Gathering - October 1st, 2022
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2022, 08:19:30 AM »
2 weeks to the event.

Offline shadowlight

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 970
Re: Princeton NJ - Gathering - October 1st, 2022
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2022, 01:51:04 PM »
Bump.

I guess both the RAVE and Syndrome folks have moved on to other hobbies  :o

Offline etcarroll

  • Audio Neurotic
  • *****
  • Posts: 2152
  • spin it!
Re: Princeton NJ - Gathering - October 1st, 2022
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2022, 05:46:28 PM »
Looking forward to it Dee, interested in integrated amps as I may be downsizing. Also hardware to play hidef digital files.

Gene
"...if you want to enjoy your gear, don't listen to anything that might be better."

Offline Nick B

  • Global Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 3552
Re: Princeton NJ - Gathering - October 1st, 2022
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2022, 06:09:36 PM »
Have fun, guys. Dee, would appreciate a post as to what equipment and combinations were heard and attendees opinions.

Thanks,
Nick
Van Alstine SET 120 Control Amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
Fritz Carrera 7 BE speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
iFi Zen Stream & Mojo Audio lps
Wywires Silver cables & Audio Envy power cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline shadowlight

  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 970

Sorry, but the household has a positive case of C19 so I need to postpone the event.  Once I have confirmation for new date, I will update.