Author Topic: For Sale Core Technology Power Cord  (Read 1560 times)

Offline bmr3hc

• Certifiable
For Sale Core Technology Power Cord
« on: December 26, 2021, 04:49:46 PM »
For Sale is my Core Technology Valient Gold Power Cord. I bought this one for my PS Audio P15.

From the website:

https://www.underwoodhifi.com/sites/default/files/pictures/variant.png

Description from the website:

Our Valiant Gold Power Cord is a design for the ages. This PC is something to behold visually and sonically it’s a very special design made of some key elements that our friends at this well-known factory put together for us.

The metallurgical makeup is a blend of reliable and repeatable component parts that we are familiar with in other designs but made to a Core Power level of enhancement. There are 3 distinct cores that are 5mm in diameter and each has 63 individual “small cores” that are High Purity OFC Copper.

The Cable Sleeve is woven cotton and the Insulation is made up of a “Full Coverage” Braid along with a PVC outer that is sheathed in a luxurious outer braid that is flexible and easy to use. Total Diameter is 18mm.

This cable is possible because of the Direct to You mantra that our business is all about. There have been versions of this very cable that have sold for $1000’s of dollars. Our business model makes this cable at THIS PRICE possible.

Selling for 75.00

Local sale preferred. Shipping will be added.

Henry
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 04:42:47 PM by bmr3hc »
"If music be the food of love, play on."  Shakespeare