Author Topic: latest white Grover S interconnects  (Read 16602 times)

jrebman

Re: latest white Grover S interconnects
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2007, 05:01:59 AM »
Hey Rich,

Can I assume that the ones you lent me are the older version?  If so, wow, I can't imagine what's coming.

If I'm a good boy I may just be able to get some Valhalla, Stealth Indra, and top end Audio Note ICs to compare with (on loan of course.)

-- Jim

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2007, 07:26:11 AM »
shep, see grover's offer to upgrade on this post:
http://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?topic=440.msg4264#msg4264

Jim, yup those were the previous version, the original Grover S white. Not bad huh? In my correspondences with Grover he is always reminding me to send them in for upgrade because there is a "big improvement." Some people over on Steve Hoffman forum have commented on a positive difference too. I am reluctant to be without them for a couple weeks, but I guess it's the "right" thing to do. Jim, your new ones will be latest spec, of course.

Rich

jrebman

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2007, 07:32:11 AM »
Rich,

As always, I sure appreciate all that you are doing to facilitate this and it appears that we arepretty close now.

New rack (the big-ass 3 shelf Mapleshade Samson V.3) is due in tomorrow and the Cayin amp on Friday so I hope to have the amp mostly through the basic burn-in by the time the new ICs arrive.

-- Jim

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2007, 07:56:20 AM »
I wished I lived nearer, I would love to hear that!! I hope you'll give a full report after break in! Congrats, Jim.