Author Topic: AudioArt Ic Cables  (Read 4991 times)

Offline Bunky

• Obsessively Audiophilic
AudioArt Ic Cables
« on: February 21, 2007, 02:19:37 PM »
i Just bought three 1M pairs of AudioArt IC-3 cables to try out. the cables are made from twisted Oxygen free copper Coated with Silver and were designed for Audio Art by DH Labs. if i like them i will keep them and if not i will send them back for a refund.  thanks....WCW III   www.audioartcable.com
Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best.
-- Frank Zappa

Offline Bunky

AudioArt Ic Cables
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 02:42:15 PM »
The IC-3's were sounding somewhat bright and forward with fairly weak bass at first. the manufacturer recommends 100 to 150 hours of use on them. they were sounding better each day and now with 100 + hours on them they are sounding really nice and to my ears are a very good value when weighing thier price Vs thier performance.thanks....WCW III
Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best.
-- Frank Zappa

Offline mca

• Certifiable
AudioArt Ic Cables
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 03:56:41 PM »
What cables did you compare them to?
Modwright Transporter, Ayon Spirit II Integrated, Daedalus Ulysses speakers, Running Springs Haley conditioner, Reality cables, Black Sand Violet PC's.

Offline Bunky

AudioArt Ic Cables
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 04:26:13 PM »
Quote from: "mca"
What cables did you compare them to?
My favorites,Andreas Groneberg's top shelf TS premium IC's.
-- Frank Zappa