Author Topic: What are you listening to right now?  (Read 3026470 times)

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • All we need is music, sweet music
Re: What are you listening to right now?
« Reply #16110 on: August 29, 2023, 11:40:51 AM »
JACKSON BROWNE
July 7, 1990   Saturday
Orpheum Theatre,
Boston, Ma. USA

2nd of 2 Nights in Boston

2nd Gen Audience Stereo
Teac X-1000R > Tascam CD-RW900
2nd Gen Reel > CDR > EAC secure >
Adobe Audition (edits, levels, normalize) > CD Wave (tracks) > FLAC
Total Time - 94:23
Thanks to the taper!
Transfer and encoding (Dec 2014) by Steve Hopkins

Note: probably incomplete

Disc One  50:18
01. Farther On  5:03
02. World In Motion  4:36
03. talk  3:30
04. Take It Easy  3:06 >
05. Our Lady Of The Well  4:06
06. Jamaica Say You Will  3:25
07. talk  3:16
08. Carmelita  3:04 >
09. Rock Me On The Water  4:25
10. Doctor My Eyes  3:28 >
11. These Days  5:11
12. Fountain Of Sorrow  7:02

Disc Two  44:05
13. talk  2:34
14. The Word Justice  4:02
15. Soldier Of Plenty  4:52
16. For Everyman  5:40
17. Your Bright Baby Blues  7:06
18. Anything Can Happen  4:48
19. For A Dancer  5:48 >
20. Rosie  3:12
21. The Pretender  5:57

Jackson Browne - vocals, guitar, piano
Debra Dobkin - percussion, vocals
Scott Thurston - guitar, vocals

http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=606190

http://www.ghostsontheroad.co.uk/JB/1990.html

1990 US tour from June through to August
with Scott Thurston (guitar) and Debra Dobkin (percussion).
Assume all shows supported by Sangre Machehual.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY OR SELL THIS RECORDING
FOR FREE TRADE ONLY - SHARE THE MUSIC
GoldenEar Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
http://halr.x10.mx/other.html

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16111 on: August 29, 2023, 01:36:18 PM »
The Other Ones  9-14-2000   (Discs:CDA-3/SHN-2)
Nissan Pavilion  Bristow  VA

Bertha Remaster of unofficial source.

SBD(ALD)>>DAT>>SHN>>WAV>>DAW(Bertha)>>CDA - Sound A-

Set1

d1-Scarlet Begonias >>
d1-Stir It Up >>         (+)
d1-Fire on the Mountain
d1-Playin in the Band >>
d1-Ramble On Rose >>
d1-Jam >>
d1-It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
d2-Me and My Uncle         (*)
d2-Deal               (*)
d2-White-Wheeled Limousine
d2-Uncle John's Band >>
d2-Drumz >>            (Cut)
d3-Banyan Tree >>
d3-Playin Reprise >>
d3-Black Muddy River
d3-St. Stephen >>
d3-The Eleven >>
d3-Uncle John's Band

Encore

d3-Touch of Grey

Notes:

Digitally remastered using a custom built, Dual DAW, nicknamed Bertha, by jashley@deadacated.com on November 17, 2002.

The ALD source has an odd sounding mix. The stereo separation is extremely narrow and two dimensional. An attempt was made to make it sound a bit fuller.

The source was most likely TAO at one time and someone tried removing the gaps, leaving small blips between tracks.  All blips have been removed.

The original source was clipped throughout.  Clipping was corrected prior to processing.

Fades between discs have been removed and tracks can now be rejoined seemlessly for transfer to larger media.

(*) Acoustic.
(+) With Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers.
Opener: Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers

Thank you to Bruno for supplying the source.
jay
GoldenEar Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16112 on: August 29, 2023, 04:28:42 PM »
*** AT WIFE'S REQUEST, MORE JACKSON BROWNE ***

Jackson Browne & The Famous Flame
1971-03-27
The Jabberwocky
Syracuse NY

Set I
Intro
Under the Falling Sky
World to Gain
Together Again (Holiday Inn)
Mae Jean Goes To Hollywood    (Byrds)
Last Time I Was Home
Jesus in 3/4 Time
My Opening Farewell
From Silver Lake
Rock Me on the Water       //
Jamaica Say You Will   (Byrds) end early show

Set II
Together Again (Holiday Inn)        **
Take It Underground
When You Lose Your Money
Our Lady Of the Well
These Days
Someday Morning
Shadow Dream Song
Song For Adam
Looking

NOTES:
** cut start
// tape flip
During the intro they say Jackson is playing with his band, "the Famous Flame". He has a guitar player with him named Tom Jones he claims to have met just before the show. This show was a dual bill, Bonnie Raitt was the opening act for both sets.

Jackson was telling great stories about his songs and American life in 1971. His Vietnam war protest stance was audible, but never specific. You can tell how he, not unlike many other artists of their time, struggled to voice their objections due to society being propagandized to accept the war stance of the time. While introducing "Rock Me On the Water" he says, "I'm gonna wait to see who emerges as the King of the Waterbed, let them have it for a nominal fee".

When he opened the second set, a guy in the audience engages Jackson, asking where "the young lady is". Then "offers" to sing along with Jackson, actually singing some lyrics. Jackson then says, that's Bonnie's song, the dude says, "It's Ray Charles, you oughta know that". Then Jackson swings into a song "Say What You Have to Say". After he sings, "When You Lose Your Money" he asks if the audience knows who Bobby Seale is. Very few applaud. So he says, "Bobby Seale is on trial for murder, but... what he is really on trial for is speaking up". He also tells stories of people moving to Mexico, saying, "A lot of people are leaving this country these days. Maybe they saw a bumper sticker saying 'Love it or leave it' and thought, there ya go..." But he never says the name "Nixon" nor the term "Vietnam war".

Recording Information:
4 channel Reel to Reel's copied on a 2 channel Revox B77 into Denon DR330 cassette deck. Maxell UDXLII 90 no NR
Digital Transfer:Nakamichi LX-5 > Sonic Studios AD2k @24/48 coax digi out > Marantz PMD661|SD digi in
Processing:Audacity > cdwaveditor tracking >TLH file conversion > foobar tagger

================================================================================
[This Takeoff in December 2021]
This would be considered a “liberated” recording from the vaults of WAER Syracuse NY. I have termed these "The Syracuse Tapes", this collection from the WAER radio archives. Discovered in 1980 by Eric Arnum (program Director at WAER), Dave Prescott and Pete Jacobs (a DJ at WAER) in a footlocker were dozens of reel to reel tapes some labeled "LIVE BROADCAST WAER" or "JABBERWOCKY WAER". It turned out to contain many, about 10-12, live concert recordings. Some shows from the Jabberwocky, the then student run, and managed nightclub ON THE CAMPUS below a Dorm. Several were from Crouse College Auditorium, mostly jazz.

They found out the reels were all not recorded using the same decks or technology. Some of them were 4 track, mono signal reels which were ultimately played back on 2 track Revox A77. So there were mismatches in takeoff technology back at the time of discovery resulting in some odd DC offset type distortion as well as whatever distortion was on the original recording. A crew of us lovingly put these on cassette and distributed them to our tape collecting circles. Most of them have made it out into the ether and are available as pressed vinyl or CD bootlegs.

Although this has been bootlegged all over the world, it is now headed to you from a fresh transfer, the closest to the masters anyone will ever have.

Provenance confirmation:
It’s a little of both. Pete Jacobs was a banjo player and DJ at WAER and I also knew Eric Arnum. They both let me in and I copied as much out of that archive as I could. I believe it was indeed a footlocker. But I found the Bonnie Raitt tape and couldn’t believe my ears. Also Soft Machine ’74 at Crouse, David Bromberg at the Jab and some other things. [Ed. note- The Bromberg event was at Drumlins Country Club]

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16113 on: August 29, 2023, 09:15:41 PM »
*** AT WIFE'S REQUEST, MORE JACKSON BROWNE ***

Jackson Browne & The Famous Flame
1971-03-27
The Jabberwocky
Syracuse NY

Set I
Intro
Under the Falling Sky
World to Gain
Together Again (Holiday Inn)
Mae Jean Goes To Hollywood    (Byrds)
Last Time I Was Home
Jesus in 3/4 Time
My Opening Farewell
From Silver Lake
Rock Me on the Water       //
Jamaica Say You Will   (Byrds) end early show

Set II
Together Again (Holiday Inn)        **
Take It Underground
When You Lose Your Money
Our Lady Of the Well
These Days
Someday Morning
Shadow Dream Song
Song For Adam
Looking

NOTES:
** cut start
// tape flip
During the intro they say Jackson is playing with his band, "the Famous Flame". He has a guitar player with him named Tom Jones he claims to have met just before the show. This show was a dual bill, Bonnie Raitt was the opening act for both sets.

Jackson was telling great stories about his songs and American life in 1971. His Vietnam war protest stance was audible, but never specific. You can tell how he, not unlike many other artists of their time, struggled to voice their objections due to society being propagandized to accept the war stance of the time. While introducing "Rock Me On the Water" he says, "I'm gonna wait to see who emerges as the King of the Waterbed, let them have it for a nominal fee".

When he opened the second set, a guy in the audience engages Jackson, asking where "the young lady is". Then "offers" to sing along with Jackson, actually singing some lyrics. Jackson then says, that's Bonnie's song, the dude says, "It's Ray Charles, you oughta know that". Then Jackson swings into a song "Say What You Have to Say". After he sings, "When You Lose Your Money" he asks if the audience knows who Bobby Seale is. Very few applaud. So he says, "Bobby Seale is on trial for murder, but... what he is really on trial for is speaking up". He also tells stories of people moving to Mexico, saying, "A lot of people are leaving this country these days. Maybe they saw a bumper sticker saying 'Love it or leave it' and thought, there ya go..." But he never says the name "Nixon" nor the term "Vietnam war".

Recording Information:
4 channel Reel to Reel's copied on a 2 channel Revox B77 into Denon DR330 cassette deck. Maxell UDXLII 90 no NR
Digital Transfer:Nakamichi LX-5 > Sonic Studios AD2k @24/48 coax digi out > Marantz PMD661|SD digi in
Processing:Audacity > cdwaveditor tracking >TLH file conversion > foobar tagger

================================================================================
[This Takeoff in December 2021]
This would be considered a “liberated” recording from the vaults of WAER Syracuse NY. I have termed these "The Syracuse Tapes", this collection from the WAER radio archives. Discovered in 1980 by Eric Arnum (program Director at WAER), Dave Prescott and Pete Jacobs (a DJ at WAER) in a footlocker were dozens of reel to reel tapes some labeled "LIVE BROADCAST WAER" or "JABBERWOCKY WAER". It turned out to contain many, about 10-12, live concert recordings. Some shows from the Jabberwocky, the then student run, and managed nightclub ON THE CAMPUS below a Dorm. Several were from Crouse College Auditorium, mostly jazz.

They found out the reels were all not recorded using the same decks or technology. Some of them were 4 track, mono signal reels which were ultimately played back on 2 track Revox A77. So there were mismatches in takeoff technology back at the time of discovery resulting in some odd DC offset type distortion as well as whatever distortion was on the original recording. A crew of us lovingly put these on cassette and distributed them to our tape collecting circles. Most of them have made it out into the ether and are available as pressed vinyl or CD bootlegs.

Although this has been bootlegged all over the world, it is now headed to you from a fresh transfer, the closest to the masters anyone will ever have.

Provenance confirmation:
It’s a little of both. Pete Jacobs was a banjo player and DJ at WAER and I also knew Eric Arnum. They both let me in and I copied as much out of that archive as I could. I believe it was indeed a footlocker. But I found the Bonnie Raitt tape and couldn’t believe my ears. Also Soft Machine ’74 at Crouse, David Bromberg at the Jab and some other things. [Ed. note- The Bromberg event was at Drumlins Country Club]

1971 was a very long time ago..my college days. Really didn't know all that much about Jackson Browne, so I took a look on Wikipedia. A very interesting career and here's the link for those interested
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Browne
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16114 on: August 30, 2023, 05:50:09 AM »
1971 was a very long time ago..my college days. Really didn't know all that much about Jackson Browne, so I took a look on Wikipedia. A very interesting career and here's the link for those interested
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Browne

Jackson Browne is a grandmaster musician. Composer, singer, and multi instrumentalist.  8)

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16115 on: August 30, 2023, 07:17:06 AM »
Birdland All-Stars (W/ Miles Davis)
11-02-1956
Salle Pleyel
Paris, France

Project ID - LL29

Source: FM Broadcast
Lineage: ORTF radio broadcast > ?? > unknown transfer(s)>wav>??>shn

Miles Davis (tpt); Lester Young (ts);René Urtreger (p); Pierre Michelot (b);
Christian Garros (d)

disc 1

d1t01. Lady Be Good

-------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

- One of the few surviving fragments of the Birdland All-Stars
23 show tour of Europe in November 1956. This recording suffers from
Significant line hum and hiss, but is still a worthy recording featuring
a lively performance by Miles Davis. The line hum exists both of
two different sources obtained for this show.

- The Birdland All-Stars also featured the great Lester Young, who was
enjoying a brief comeback after a hospital stay in November 1955.
However, his health was still poor, reportedly due to liver disease and
malnutrition, which would contribute to his passing away less than three
years from the date of this show.   

- QC done by guygee

Birdland All-Stars with Kurt Edelhagen Orchestra (W/ Miles Davis)
11-12-1956
Stadthalle
Freiburg, Germany

Project ID - LL42

Source: TV Broadcast
Lineage: Südwestfunk TV broadcast > ?? > Rare Miles vol 4 > unknown transfer > wave > ?? > flac

Miles Davis (tpt); René Urtreger (p); Pierre Michelot (b); Christian Garros (d); Lester Young (ts);
Milt Jackson (vb); John Lewis (p); Percy Heath (b); Connie Kay (d); Siegfried Ackhammer (tpt);
Conny Jackel (tpt); Klaus Mitschele (tpt); Rolfe Schnoebiegel (tpt); Hanne Wilfert (tpt);
Werner Betz (tb); Otto Bredl (tb); Helmut Hauck (tb); Heinz Hermannsdorfer (tb); Helmut Reinhardt (as);
Franz Von Klenck (as); Bubi Aderhold (ts); Paul Martin (ts); Helmut Brandt (bs); Johnny Feigl (bs);
Werner Drexler (d); Kurt Edelhagen (cond)

disc 1

d1t01. How High the Moon
d1t02. Lester Leaps In

-------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

- d1t01. Right channel average -6 db compared to left channel until
right channel level adjustment upwards at about 2:15.500

- d1t01. Small pop at 1:07.340

- d1t01. Pop in right channel 2:10.595

- d1t01. Small pop right channel 3:08.240

- d1t01. Pop folowed by dropout 3:14.400 - 3:14.645

- d1t02. Small pop at 1:30.805

- According to Peter Losin, three other tracks from this date are known to
circulate: "Tune Up "Walkin'" and  "What's New?". In addition, the complete
show with 21 songs is known to survive in the SWR Baden-Baden archives but has
never been released.

- The core of the Birdland All-Stars for the November 1956 European tour
was made up of Miles Davis (tpt);, Lester Young (ts), and the Urtreger Trio:
René Urtreger (p), Pierre Michelot (b), and Christian Garros (d).

- On both tracks offered here the Birdland All-Stars are joined by the 
Modern Jazz Quartet (MJQ), with Milt Jackson (vb), John Lewis (p),
Percy Heath (b), and  Connie Kay (d).

- On the second track, "Lester Leaps In", the All-Stars and MJQ are joined
by the Kurt Edelhagen Orchestra, which is made up of the rest of the musicians
listed near the top not already mentioned in these notes.

- The TLH analysis shows this at a high probability of mpeg. Further review has shown that it is
more than likely due to it being a poor FM recording. I would love to see a better version of this
surface.

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16116 on: August 30, 2023, 08:00:35 AM »
Garcia Grass
1/29/11*
Winterfest,
The Elks Lodge,
East Stroudsburg, PA

Dylan Skursky - bass (Cabinet)
Poppy Biondo - banjo (Cabinet)
Kris Kehr - mandolin
Mike Mizwinski - guitar (MIZ, Jam Stampede)
Anthony Hannigan - fiddle (Hickory Project)

source: sbd > sony d8 dat master
taped by Christene Benisz
transferred, mastering & seeded by Rob Berger 11/2016

01 - Introduction
02 - The Hobo Song
03 - Pig In A Pen
04 - Dark Hollow
05 - Lonesome Fiddle Blues** >
06 - Shady Grove**
07 - Deep Elem Blues
08 - Midnight Moonlight
09 - Two Dollar Bill
10 - Wild Horses

notes:
* - afternoon show, played evening show in Wilkes-Barre, PA,
** - w/ Jeff Wisor (David Bromberg Band) on fiddle

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16117 on: August 30, 2023, 11:00:41 AM »
Lucinda Williams
KUT-FM, Austin, TX 
10/04/81

01 I Lost It
02 King of Hearts
03 Bill
04 Happy Woman Blues
05 Sharp Cutting Wings
06 Lafayette
07 Ramblin' On My Mind
08 Nothin' in Ramblin'
09 Abandoned
10 All I Want (false start) > All I Want
11 Song For a Jewelry Maker
12 Pancakes (false start) > Pancakes
13 announcer thanking musicians

Accompanied by Walter Hyatt on guitar and Champ Hood on fiddle.

Probably SDB or FM?

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16118 on: August 30, 2023, 12:12:38 PM »
Jefferson Starship
July 11, 1997
The Studio
Pittsfield, MA   

SBD -> MC -> CDR -> EAC -> WAV -> FLAC

Setlist:
01 Crown Of Creation
02 Somebody To Love
03 St Charles
04 Count On Me
05 All Fly Away
06 Miracles
07 Wooden Ships
08 Across The Board
09 White Rabbit
10 Ganga Of Love
11 Other Side of This LIfe
12 Volunteers

Lineup:

Paul Kantner - guitar, vocals
Diana Mangano - vocals
Marty Balin - guitar, vocals
Jack Casady - bass
Prairie Prince - drums
Slick Aguilar - guitar

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16119 on: August 31, 2023, 10:10:43 AM »
Vinyl
Drake Park
Bend, Oregon
Thursday July 28, 2005

Taper:      Mike Albright <info-at-mtbzone.com>
Source:      Microtech/Gefell UM70-S > Sound Devices MP-2 > Sony M1 DAT
Mic details:   ORTF (cardioid @ 110 degrees / 17cm apart) / roll-off at 80Hz

DAT > FLAC:   Sony 60ES <optical> Edirol UA-3FX <usb> Amadeus II > MacFlac > .flac

Munch and Music *free show*

Set list unknown

Disc One:
9 tracks / 70:06
*missing first song*

Disc Two:
12 Tracks / 75:31

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16120 on: September 01, 2023, 05:30:03 AM »
David Crosby 
3/7/81 
Julia Morgan Theater
Berkeley, CA

Solo Acoustic

Source: SBD > analog source > ? > CDR

***********************************************************************************
FLAC >WAV >Audacity (Combine Tracks To A One-Track File, Amplify By 5.6db, Re-Track On Original Index Points) >FLAC (Level 8) + Tags Via xACT 2.51 By OldNeumanntapr
***********************************************************************************

01. The Lee Shore
02. Page 43
03. Song With No Words
04. Deja Vu
05. Homeward Through The Haze
06. Delta
07. Samurai
08. Carry Me
09. Distances
10. Drive My Car

(Previously listed as Greek Theatre, Berkeley, which is incorrect.)

Do NOT Convert To MP3.
Enjoy! Share freely, don’t sell, play nice, don’t run with scissors, etc. ;)

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16121 on: September 01, 2023, 06:29:36 AM »
The Mark-Almond Band
Troubadour Nightclub
West Hollywood, California
March 9, 1971

Broadcast in 1973 on KMET-FM

01. The Ghetto
02. Band introduction
    --The City-- (in 6 segments)
03. Grass and Concrete >
04. Bass solo >
05. Taxi To Brooklyn > (with KMET station promo)
06. Drum solo >
07. Gimme Some Lovin' (short jam)  >
08. Speak Easy It's A Whiskey Scene
encore:
09. Freedom (exact song title unknown)

the sound mix has some technical issues in this final track, including a gap, now spliced and then the tape just fades out at the end
[52:45]

KMET-FM > reel to reel @ 3 3/4 ips (Allen Tarzwell)

1990's Transfer to DAT
Revox B-77 > Phase Linear 1000 > Sony DTC-690 @ 16-48

2011 Transfer
Sony DTC-690 > Audigy 4 Pro (via toslink) > Audacity (editing and conversion to 16-44.1) > CD Wav >

(2018 touch up)
iZotope RX6 advanced > TLH (flac level 8)

Jon Mark - guitar/bass/percussion/vocals.
Johnny Almond - sax/vibes/vocals/percussion/flute
Tommy Eyre - keyboards/flute/percussion/guitar/vocals
Roger Sutton - bass/percussion/vocals
Dannie Richmond - drums/percussion/vocals - formerly with Charles Mingus

Jon Mark and Johnny Almond were with John Mayall's Bluesbreakers in 1969 and 1970.
The albums were "The Turning Point" and "Empty Rooms".
Mark-Almond then went out on their own and released a few records over the years that were quite good.
Hopefully this live FM broadcast will create some interest in a great rock-jazz band from the 1970's.
Heaven knows you would never get the opportunity to hear them anywhere else these days.

Originally "The City" was cut as a single track.
With repeated listening the 10 minute drum solo just wore me out.
The song is now divided into six parts.
So if you get bored you can skip ahead and still enjoy the remainder of the song.
The title for the encore could not be verified so "Freedom" is the title I went with.
This final track has some sound issues including a gap @ 6:56 that was spliced back together.

Thanks to KMET-FM for the great shows they broadcast and to Allen Tarzwell for his "off-air" masters.

In 2018 the file names and artwork were updated to reflect the date of the performance which was previously unknown.
iZotope RX6 advanced filled in a few dropouts and removed a light 60Hz hum
Otherwise this has not changed much from the original version in 2012

For historical reference only and not intended for resale or any commercial use.
Enjoy
-M- (April 2012) (updated-2018)
FLYING M PRODUCTIONS

FAN RECORDINGS FOR COLLECTORS
TRADE FREELY BUT PLEASE DO NOT SELL

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16122 on: September 01, 2023, 08:39:27 AM »
Savoy Brown
1976-06-02
BOTTOM LINE, NYC, NY
WNEW FM Broadcast

FM > unknown > CDR > WAV > FLAC

BAND:
Kim Simmonds - guitar, vocals, harmonica
Paul Raymond - keyboards, vocals
Ian Ellis - bass
Tommy Farnell - drums

SETLIST:
01. Part Time Lady
02. Get On Up And Do It
03. Hero To Zero
04. Walkin' and Talkin'
05. "deserves" Me Right to Suffer
06. She's The One
07. Hellbound Train
08. Tell Mama

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16123 on: September 01, 2023, 10:10:19 AM »
PROCOL HARUM
w/ The Delaware Symphony Orchestra & Chorus
The Grand Opera House
Wilmington, Delaware
December 4th, 2010

jerseyboy Matrix recording

CA Binaurals>CA st20a pre-amp>Edirol R-09HR,
ALD>Edirol R-01>Sony Vegas Pro>Cd Arhcitect>EAC>Flac 6

01 entrance/intros 2:01
02 Homburg 5:05
03 Fires (which burned Brightly)   6:30
04 Grand Hotel 6:26
05 Simple Sister 5:36
06 Whaling Stories 9:16
07 Butterfly Boys 5:31
08 A Salty Dog 7:27
09 Sympathy For The Hard Of Hearing 7:47
10 Whiter Shade Of Pale 8:16
11 Conquistador 5:58

Well...Black tie affair as it was the evening was truly spectacular! However the symphony's union would only allow them to perform for
75 minutes so we didn't get "In Held Twas I" ( Which I came to hear...grumble, grumble).  I chose to use the Binaurals because I thought they would capture the orchestral sounds swirling around this wonderful old opera house, boy did I make the right call, along with the mono ald feed lightly mixed in the background this one turned out real nice. NOTE: there are a few spots of FM static early on.  Check out the samples.  I also recorded with the CA cards and the CA st9100 and may up another version of this later.   SHARE  & ENJOY!

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #16124 on: September 01, 2023, 11:28:55 AM »
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
August 6, 1985
Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA 
Source: FM

Disc 1
01 American Girl                                       
02 You Got Lucky                                     
03 It Ain't Nothin' To Me                               
04 Don't Do Me Like That                               
05 The Waiting                             
06 I Need To Know                                       
07 Don't Come Around Here No More                       
08 Spike                                               
09 Southern Accents                                   

Disc 2
01 Rebels                                               
02 Breakdown                                           
03 Refugee                                             
04 A Little Bit O' Soul                                 
05 So You Want To Be A Rock & Roll Star                 
06 Make It Better (Forget About Me)                     
07 Route 66