Systemic Development > Amplification and Preamplification

Upgrade Mosfets

<< < (6/6)

S Clark:

--- Quote from: tmazz on December 17, 2021, 09:48:54 PM ---I felt the same way about the upgrades George did to my Moscode 600.

Glad to hear it worked out for you.  :thumb:

--- End quote ---
At the time George did mine, he had just finished putting the double die Mosfets in a 600.  If you still have yours, it's an upgrade worth thinking about. 
I wanted to wait to follow up on this story.  With amps, it usually takes a while for me to really form an opinion other than first impressions.  It usually comes down to whether the amp stays in the system for an extended time.  In this case, the 300 has really stepped up. 

tmazz:

--- Quote from: S Clark on December 18, 2021, 06:28:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: tmazz on December 17, 2021, 09:48:54 PM ---I felt the same way about the upgrades George did to my Moscode 600.

Glad to hear it worked out for you.  :thumb:

--- End quote ---
At the time George did mine, he had just finished putting the double die Mosfets in a 600.  If you still have yours, it's an upgrade worth thinking about. 
I wanted to wait to follow up on this story.  With amps, it usually takes a while for me to really form an opinion other than first impressions.  It usually comes down to whether the amp stays in the system for an extended time.  In this case, the 300 has really stepped up.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll have to look up the specifics.

jimbones:
Did George take his meds??

S Clark:

--- Quote from: jimbones on December 19, 2021, 06:39:54 AM ---Did George take his meds??

--- End quote ---
He must have, although he took his sweet time getting my repair and mods done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version