Author Topic: Rich's Next Amp!  (Read 16233 times)

Black Sand Cable

Re: Rich's Next Amp!
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »
I am burning to hear what the Wyred amps sound like. I know this is a bit off topic but they have such a nice review, are not expensive and I have had enjoyable chat with the "man", since I also have ICE module amp. Powerfull, cool-running, well thought out. Just a thought...

They are nice and for the money tough to beat.

I liked them so much that I recently signed a deal deal with the folks at Wyred / Cullen to be their sole Canadian dealer. As I sit here I'm listening to the ST-500. At $1500.00 this thing is a steal.

As most know I already have Spectron Audio but I needed to add something at a lower price point and Wyred4Sound seemed like a good fit. After playing around with a few of their amps, I'm glad I did it.

For those who care, Wyred's new pre-amp (STP) starts shipping this week!

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: Rich's Next Amp!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 05:47:55 AM »
I am burning to hear what the Wyred amps sound like. I know this is a bit off topic but they have such a nice review, are not expensive and I have had enjoyable chat with the "man", since I also have ICE module amp. Powerfull, cool-running, well thought out. Just a thought...

They are nice and for the money tough to beat.

I liked them so much that I recently signed a deal deal with the folks at Wyred / Cullen to be their sole Canadian dealer. As I sit here I'm listening to the ST-500. At $1500.00 this thing is a steal.

As most know I already have Spectron Audio but I needed to add something at a lower price point and Wyred4Sound seemed like a good fit. After playing around with a few of their amps, I'm glad I did it.

For those who care, Wyred's new pre-amp (STP) starts shipping this week!

Good luck. with your new line.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.