Author Topic: No Interst in Contributing or Posting from Club Secretary or Members ????  (Read 7846 times)

Offline Barry (NJ)

• Audio Neurotic
Happiness is when your system overcomes your nervosa ;) 
So much media, so little time... My Media Room...

Offline rollo

• Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
As Archie Bunker said " Dem was da days".

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline StereoNut

• Audio Neurotic
  • So much great music, so little time!
Gentlemen,

I am very much guilty of not being on AN (let alone posting) due to personal time constraints. As far as the Syndrome membership e-mail list goes, I totally understand not "blasting out" mass e-mails to the list, especially if they are being used to advertise non-audio products or services to the group. In regards to anything else, we have all established relationships with the club membership in varying degrees. If any two (or more) club members agree to exchange e-mails (or even cell phone texts for that matter) amongst themselves, no one has the right to prohibit it. There's absolutely no sense in having a club if we cannot interact with one another.

On the "flip side" of this... if anyone is looking for answers to audio problems, equipment changes, compatibility, upgrade recommendations, etc... the forum here is an EXCELLENT place to ask.

My 2¢

Bill
"Friends, Romans & Countrymen; lend me your ears"

• Primaluna Dialogue Tube Pre-Amp
• N.Y.A.L. Moscode 600 Amp
• Bolder/EE Minimax DAC
• Cambridge D-500SE CDP
• Von Schweikert 2012 Mod.VR-4 Gen.III speakers
• VPI Prime/Soundsmith MMP3/DV20x2H
• T.W.L

Offline tmazz

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
  • Just basking in the glow of my tubes.....
It's not just us.

Look at the other group threads NC hasn't seen any activity at all since 2017 and neither the WV nor Gateway group has have seen an audio related post since 2014.

Folks who have something to discuss are simply posting under the threads related to the topic and just not on the group threads.
Remember, it's all about the music........

• Nola Boxers
• Sunfire True SW Super Jr (2)
• McIntosh MC 275
• ARC SP-9
• VPI HW-19 Mk IV/SDS/SME IV/Soundsmith Carmen Mk II ES
• Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC/Rasp Pi Roon Endpoint
• DigiBuss/TWL PC&USB/MIT Cables