Group Therapy > Audio Syndrome NY

"Good Riddance BobM" party this Friday the 13th!

(1/4) > >>

Triode Pete:
Long time Audio Syndrome & NY Audio Rave member BobM is leaving LonGislanD permanently this month and has relocated to HOT Florida!

Come say "Good Riddance" to BobM  :rofl: and enjoy some musical appreciation at the TWL house (Zip- 11758), this Friday, July 13th. Doors open at 6:30 PM.

Interested, please RSVP me...

Cheers,
Pete

BobM:
Love you guys! After living my whole life on long Island I have come to realize it isn't the place I grew up anymore (but tell me what is).  Time for a new phase and a new adventure. 

You are always welcome to stop by our new home in Ponte Vedra Florida. Just PM me here and let me know when you are coming. If I don't answer to provide our secret address don't take it personally, I really don't want you there but I gotta put on a good face and say this kind of shit.

Hope to see you all on Friday at Pete's.

BobM

Nick B:

--- Quote from: BobM on July 08, 2018, 01:42:58 PM ---Love you guys! After living my whole life on long Island I have come to realize it isn't the place I grew up anymore (but tell me what is).  Time for a new phase and a new adventure. 

You are always welcome to stop by our new home in Ponte Vedra Florida. Just PM me here and let me know when you are coming. If I don't answer to provide our secret address don't take it personally, I really don't want you there but I gotta put on a good face and say this kind of shit.

Hope to see you all on Friday at Pete's.

BobM

--- End quote ---

Good luck on the party and the move. Your sense of humor is always....uh....mostly appreciated 🙄

tmazz:
Count me in!  :dj:

Bob in St. Louis:
Pics or it didn't happen!  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version