Group Therapy > NC Triangulation

Audio Advice presents "Music Matters"

(1/3) > >>

richidoo:
Music Matters!  
November 18 in Raleigh and November 19 in Charlotte. 6-10pm

More information:   http://www.audioadvice.com/blog/

I'm going to the Raleigh event. Post here if you are attending, and post your comments after the event.  

Details from Audio Advice announcement:
"Audio Advice will host Music Matters 2010 in our Raleigh showplace at 8621 Glenwood Avenue on Thursday Nov. 18th, and Friday Nov. 19th at the Pineville showplace at 11409 Carolina Place Parkway. Both evenings will last from 6 pm to 10 pm.

Wine and food will be provided by Bella Monica in Raleigh, and by Born to Cook in Pineville, and a prize drawing will be held for attendees.

Michael Fremer, Senior Contributing Editor of Stereophile (pictured above) and author of their Analog Corner column will be a featured presenter at each of these two evenings devoted to the celebration of music.

The latest in speakers and components will be demonstrated by representatives from several of our favorite companies, and one new to Music Matters, GoldenEar Technologies. Here are the confirmed attendees:

Audio Research / Dave Gordon
AudioQuest / Steve Silberman
Ayre / Alex Brinkman
B&W / Eric Joy
Classé / Dave Nauber
GoldenEar Technologies / Sandy Gross
GoldenEar Technologies / John Miller
Mark Levinson / Mike Pyle (Raleigh)
Mark Levinson / Keith Parke (Raleigh)
Peachtree Audio / Jim Spainhour
Transparent Cable / Brad O’Toole
Wilson Audio / Peter McGrath (Raleigh)

Also in both Raleigh and Charlotte, John Q. Walker of Zenph Technologies will be on hand to demonstrate Zenph’s amazing re-performance technology that enables them to recreate legendary performances of the past with modern recording techniques."

tmazz:
Sounds like a real nice event. I'm jealous.   :mrgreen:

etcarroll:
Any chance this show is going on the road?

Bigfish8:
I received the e-mail notice about this presentation last week but I have not seen the invitation in the mail.  If Vera saw it she would probably trash it! :rofl:

Ken

tmazz:

--- Quote from: Bigfish8 on October 26, 2010, 05:55:53 AM ---I received the e-mail notice about this presentation last week but I have not seen the invitation in the mail.  If Vera saw it she would probably trash it! :rofl:

Ken

--- End quote ---

Does that come under the heading of "An once of prevention......."  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version