Group Therapy > NC Triangulation

Carolina Audio Mailing list

(1/4) > >>

richidoo:
New this week, Started by shep's favorite amp designer, Michael Mardis, aka Panomaniac on AC.

It is kind of like an announcement board for events and goings on in the NC scene. I have signed up and will post news on AN that is of interest to me, but you may wish to sign up to not miss anything, or to make your own announcements. Maybe it will host some disussions too, like back in the early days of the internet. But I think forums have eclipsed mailing lists for enabling online discussions.  I think NY Rave has a Yahoo mailing list, and they seem to like it.

Hats off to Pano for making it happen. Hopefully it will let us pull the NC community together a little closer, and see each other in person more often.

Link:
http://groups.google.com/group/carolinaudio?hl=en

Barry (NJ):
The advantage of the email group, is that messages just get sent to the members in-box as opposed to them having to log in to a forum to participate ;)

I like it :D

mac5u:
Weitrihno over on Audio Circle maintains a map of Carolina audiophiles.  I just joined, number 14 on the map.  Here's the address.  He suggests marking your location as an approximation.  It's the world we live in.... :roll:

Happy New Year.

mac5u:
I just took another look at the NC Audiophile map and see that since I last posted, two more have put markers on the map.  And here's the address again.  Apparently, I did not insert the URL correctly the last time.

Carolina Audiophiles

Rick Craig has floated the idea a couple of times of having a GTG including Audio Circle manufacturers.  I'd like to see that happen in 2011.

richidoo:

--- Quote from: mac5u on January 15, 2011, 01:09:39 PM ---I'd like to see that happen in 2011.

--- End quote ---

Me too. I offered to host, if it ever goes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version