Author Topic: Linn and Kuzma back in Room  (Read 2833 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Linn and Kuzma back in Room
« on: November 22, 2022, 12:35:47 PM »
  After the flood they were sitting in Living room. For Thanksgiving gave the Wife a break and finally moved them out. I hesitated reinstalling since the digital sounds so F'n good. Have oodles of great LP's but to dam lazy to get up every 20 minutes. Clean LP, clean Stylus etc. Getting close need encouragement and rearranging of setup. Linn is for mono Kuzma for stereo. Need more room.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline Nick B

• Audio Neurotic
Re: Linn and Kuzma back in Room
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 02:26:02 PM »
  After the flood they were sitting in Living room. For Thanksgiving gave the Wife a break and finally moved them out. I hesitated reinstalling since the digital sounds so F'n good. Have oodles of great LP's but to dam lazy to get up every 20 minutes. Clean LP, clean Stylus etc. Getting close need encouragement and rearranging of setup. Linn is for mono Kuzma for stereo. Need more room.

charles

I feel your pain… Was committed to resurrect vinyl a couple of years ago, but it was just too much for me to do the proper setup, record cleaning etc. And then getting up every 20 or so. It’s better for me to keep it simple… Do you still do the setup for the tables and carts of have someone else do that?
Orchard Starkrimson Ultra amp
Supratek Chardonnay preamp
JMR Voce Grande speakers
Border Patrol SEi dac
Holo Red streamer
Hapa Aero digital coax
WyWires Silver cables
TWL Digital American II p cord
Audio Envy p cords
Roon, Tidal, Qobuz
PI Audio UberBUSS

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
Re: Linn and Kuzma back in Room
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 01:09:32 PM »
Triode Pete is my helping well I should say guiding hand. Thanks Pete.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.