Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

PIAUDIO BETABUSS

<< < (17/17)

TrueAudio:

--- Quote from: P.I. on March 27, 2018, 01:10:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: HAL on March 27, 2018, 12:05:53 PM ---Ok, so have a DigiBUSS and UberBUSS for the front end and BlunderBUSS and MiniBUSS for the amps in the system now with TWL's power cables. 

What would the BetaBUSS do in that case?

--- End quote ---
Rich, you use it on the opposite branch circuit (phase, other side of the panel... whatever) to address the noise on that branch.  It is about further noise reduction on the Neutral as well as RFI on that branch.  The effects are not that subtle since the thigh bone is connected to the hip bone that stabilizes both legs.  Audio humor there.   8)

Again, more useable power under the curve on the opposite branch can't hurt, either.

--- End quote ---
Hi Dave, got my unit, I cannot thank you enough.  Will be evaluating it more when I have time, initial impressions, definitely many improvements.  That being said, I bolded your last sentence because it's quite important.  More usable power is exactly that--with all of the noise riding on the line, those are *non power frequencies*, and they do not just magically disappear when seen by anything that uses AC.  It causes thermal heating effects in motors, hysteresis losses, multiple things that cause inefficiency and also reduce longevity of electronics.  Lower frequencies from what I understand, around 300Hz, can actually cause counter-veiling magnetic "friction" in motors.  I was using a Bill Seneca designed (from the 1980's) Promethean Power-Flo as a parallel filter sharing the outlet that I have the Topaz Xformer plugged into, and your unit easily bests that even just going my measurements alone--your unit having better than double the noise reduction just being plugged into the same receptacle.  I notice similar effects as the digibuss in terms of seeming elimination of the digitalness, brittle, hardness of even streamed video/audio on my 4K player, and out-of nowhere fine clean detail and "the ability to see 'into' the picture" that simply was non-existent before plugging in the Buss Depot.  Legendary product in a world of "my technology is better than yours" - no advertising required.  I'll evaluate over this more in a few weeks.  Thanks again.

dflee:
Dave is a force to be reckoned with.

Don

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version