Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

PIAUDIO BETABUSS

<< < (2/17) > >>

Nick B:

--- Quote from: mdconnelly on March 27, 2018, 02:39:48 PM ---Inquiring minds want to know... more!   Pics, prices, availability,... I've yet to see a Dave product I didn't like  :drool:

--- End quote ---

+1

P.I.:

--- Quote from: HAL on March 27, 2018, 02:18:09 PM ---Got it.

Will see if I can access the opposite phase of the one the listening room is on.

--- End quote ---
Just find a room that is on the other side of the panel, plug one in, shut the door and go away.  You have half of the circuits on each side.  Shouldn't be too hard.

P.I.:

--- Quote from: mdconnelly on March 27, 2018, 02:39:48 PM ---Inquiring minds want to know... more!   Pics, prices, availability,... I've yet to see a Dave product I didn't like  :drool:

--- End quote ---
I'll have pictures and details in a day or 6.  Busy right now.

Hang in, Mike...

tmazz:

--- Quote from: P.I. on March 27, 2018, 07:16:36 PM ---

Will see if I can access the opposite phase of the one the listening room is on.

--- End quote ---
Just find a room that is on the other side of the panel, plug one in, shut the door and go away.  You have half of the circuits on each side.  Shouldn't be too hard.

--- End quote ---

You cannot assume that because a breaker is on the opposite side of the panel physically that it is on the opposite phase electrically. The two phases are not wired one to the right side of the box and one to the left. On each side of the box every other breaker down the column is the opposite phase so that you can snap in a ganged dual breaker to wire up a 240 circuit across both phases for things like an electric stove or a large central air conditioning unit.

HAL:

--- Quote from: tmazz on March 28, 2018, 04:42:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: P.I. on March 27, 2018, 07:16:36 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You cannot assume that because a breaker is on the opposite side of the panel physically that it is on the opposite phase electrically. The two phases are not wired one to the right side of the box and one to the left. On each side of the box every other breaker down the column is the opposite phase so that you can snap in a ganged dual breaker to wire up a 240 circuit across both phases for things like an electric stove or a large central air conditioning unit.

--- End quote ---
Got it.  Will check the panel positions and connect accordingly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version