Author Topic: May meeting notice  (Read 3470 times)

ltr317

May meeting notice
« on: May 10, 2010, 05:21:29 PM »
The May meeting will be held on the 21st at Bill C's castle.  All are welcome.  Please contact C. Rollo or myself for meeting info via pm.  Thanks.

Offline Barry (NJ)

• Audio Neurotic
Re: May meeting notice
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 10:11:02 PM »
Hmmm... May 21st is a Friday. When is the meeting held, and about where is Bill's castle?
I don't want an address, or even a town, but the general area would help me decide if I even want to attempt getting there on a Friday ;)
Happiness is when your system overcomes your nervosa ;) 
So much media, so little time... My Media Room...

Offline rollo

• Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 06:01:59 AM »
  We will be demonstrating Fritz speakers. A blind test of speakers sas well. Should be interesting.

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 06:46:02 AM »
...and a lot of fun!

http://www.fritzspeakers.com/

I'm curious to hear that dimpled soft dome tweeter from SB in the light colored one. 93dB sensitive!

ltr317

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 11:07:42 AM »
...and a lot of fun!

http://www.fritzspeakers.com/

I'm curious to hear that dimpled soft dome tweeter from SB in the light colored one. 93dB sensitive!

Rich,

I have Fritz' Carbon 7 on loan, which he considers his top of the line bookshelf model.  I've had them for about a week, and they were used as part of my evaluation of the Virtue ICEBlock monos, along with the AAD 2001s and Heybrook HB 150s, which I own.  I posted the review on AC if you care to read it.  I will evaluate the Carbon 7s in my own system when I get them back from the meeting.

Cheers,
Paul

p.s. How about that Webber, claiming pole position for the Monaco gp tomorrow.  He really up his game the last two races.