Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

PIAUDIO BETABUSS

(1/17) > >>

rollo:
   Well, well, well another surprise from our power Guru Dave. If you use Ubers, Digibuss, Minbuss, etc this is for you. Plug into a branch circuit and be very happy. Actually improves on any electrical system.
  Subtle at first however after some listening to familiar music it has the ability to provide more information. Meaning noise you had is now GONE.
  Image of instrument or vocal is now better focused. Solid image. Sound stage has a bit more depth with 3D artifacts. The biggest surprise is that our TV has more color and more focused picture.
  Not crazy but our Refrigerator is quieter. My Wife said so not me.  :thumb:  Demo time.

charles

HAL:
Ok, so have a DigiBUSS and UberBUSS for the front end and BlunderBUSS and MiniBUSS for the amps in the system now with TWL's power cables. 

What would the BetaBUSS do in that case? 

P.I.:

--- Quote from: HAL on March 27, 2018, 12:05:53 PM ---Ok, so have a DigiBUSS and UberBUSS for the front end and BlunderBUSS and MiniBUSS for the amps in the system now with TWL's power cables. 

What would the BetaBUSS do in that case?

--- End quote ---
Rich, you use it on the opposite branch circuit (phase, other side of the panel... whatever) to address the noise on that branch.  It is about further noise reduction on the Neutral as well as RFI on that branch.  The effects are not that subtle since the thigh bone is connected to the hip bone that stabilizes both legs.  Audio humor there.   8)

Again, more useable power under the curve on the opposite branch can't hurt, either.

HAL:
Got it.

Will see if I can access the opposite phase of the one the listening room is on. 

mdconnelly:
Inquiring minds want to know... more!   Pics, prices, availability,... I've yet to see a Dave product I didn't like  :drool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version