Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

State of the Art Power-Conditioner

(1/9) > >>

rollo:
  Guys check out GigaWatt PC-4EVO conditioner www.gigawatt.eu/products/power-conditioners/ . The reviews are quite impressive.
I really like powercon connector for PC and circuit breaker for on/off. Read the reviews. Thinking of taking on line.

charles

Nick B:
Is this similar to products from PS Audio and others? If so, have heard those other products and why would this company be better?
Nick

tmazz:
Everything I see on the web site says that these are 220v devices and the plugs shown in the photos are European types.

Do they have versions specifically built for use in the US Market?

Would this be something you use in addition to or instead of an Uberbuss?

Folsom:
The fanciest looking totally average power conditioner I've ever seen. It probably sounds ok. It's just an over-glorified regular rendition of a Felix.

dBe:

--- Quote from: tmazz on March 13, 2018, 11:43:20 AM ---Everything I see on the web site says that these are 220v devices and the plugs shown in the photos are European types.

Do they have versions specifically built for use in the US Market?

Would this be something you use in addition to or instead of an Uberbuss?

--- End quote ---
I'll build you better versions of those boards for $50.00 each.  Inductors are not so cool for current throughput.  The bus bars are smart and look impressive though.  All of their money is tied up in the casework.  That is why I build plain, ugly black boxes.  All of the my customer's money is spent inside the box.  I will say that the Gigawatt Schuko connectors are probably the best I have used for the European Market.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version