Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

UberBUSS...

(1/2) > >>

P.I.:
There has been good buzz about the DigiBUSS, but I have other products.  I am sending an Uber to Rollo that is meant to be shared and auditioned. 

It does different things than the Digi.  It is meant for global use in systems.  The circuitry is rated for  40A @ 125VAC continuous and is not in any way current limiting other than that done by the I/O's.  The Power Factor Correction network gives expanded dynamics, both macro and micro to get closer to the performance.  What it is is an impedance matching device between the incoming AC and transformer input power (linear) supplies.

Receptacles are the cried P&S 5362A receptacles used in all of my products. I am not married to P&S other than they are the best in SSQ to my ears.  YMMV I'll use anything.  That being said, the P&S 5362A with polished and burnished contacts is world class for many systems.  $10.00 for the upgrade or priced at $35.00 purchased separately.  Powerful, neutral and smooth.  The emphasis here is neutral.  I offer Furutech I/O's with the standard inlet being a Furutech gold or rhodium plated 15A @ 125VAC unit.  The best in SQ of the Furutche at this time are the FI-06 NCT versions for a minor $35.00 upgrade for either gold or rhodium plate.  I also offer Neutrik 20A and 32 A locking connectors.  Pricing varies on these.

Talk to Charles.  Get in line.  You have nothing but goodness ahead.  All you have to do is pay for postage and leave a CC number for security.

Dave

dflee:
That's one heck of an opportunity for folks in the ol Rollo region.
Some day Dave, some day.

Don

HAL:
Have Dave's UberBUSS after hearing one on a tour.  I highly recommend giving it a try.

dpatters:
The UberBUSS is one of the best audio purchases I ever made.

Don P.

P.I.:

--- Quote from: dflee on February 25, 2016, 05:43:15 PM ---That's one heck of an opportunity for folks in the ol Rollo region.
Some day Dave, some day.

Don

--- End quote ---
you have no idea how soon!

Heh,heh...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version