Author Topic: Korato at RMAF  (Read 3804 times)

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
Korato at RMAF
« on: October 06, 2009, 08:16:58 AM »
Here's Bryan's demo at RMAF.

Looks good Bryan! Is that the class A amplifier?

Notice the GIK corner traps. Bryan's rooms always sound very good.

Offline bpape

• Audio Neurotic
  • Sensible Sound Solutions
    • Owner - Sensible Sound Solutions
Re: Korato at RMAF
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 08:20:29 AM »
Thanks for the pic Rich.

The room did sound very good.  Had lots of people stop in because someone else recommended it. 

The amp is the big brother to the one I sent out there for you guys to listen to.  It's in a whole different league than the KTA-100.  Almost double the power in AB and A.  Better parts selection, etc.

The show was a good time other than the power outage on Saturday afternoon and the shipping company losing our equipment racks/speaker stands.  Mike Garner from Tweak Geek was nice enough to loan us speaker stands and we used the shelving from the racks that never showed on the floor to hold the equipment.

More later - gotta attempt to get caught up on emails.  Got to bed last night at midnight after driving back from Denver and unloading everything.

Bryan
I am serious... and don't call me Shirley

lonewolfny42

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 07:36:49 AM »
Another good sounding room....too bad about the shipping problems....would of looked better with the racks.
Having heard the past Korato gear, the new amp has a better grip...I liked it. 8)

PLUS....the acoustic panels are a work of art....and do the job....and...in the rear corner ....the furniture acoustic stand....wonder if anyone noticed ? ....but I did. Good job Bryan.... :beer:

Chris

Offline bpape

• Audio Neurotic
  • Sensible Sound Solutions
    • Owner - Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 08:11:10 AM »
It was fun pointing out the Pillar trap in the back of the room.  Almost nobody thought it was a treatment - which is a good thing  :)

We had a couple of manufacturers show up in the room and discuss getting us to print pics of their equipment on the Art Panels so they can use them in their rooms and do photo shoots of them. 

Bryan
I am serious... and don't call me Shirley

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 10:45:58 AM »
That's a good idea, promo gear pics on absorbtion.

Has anyone ordered pictures of their parent's-in-law yet? Or their babies? Tough for the old hag to say "get rid of that picture of my father, (the only good man I've ever known.)"  Wedding photos maybe?  WAF be damned!   :rofl:

I did see one picture with silhouette guitar player on yellow background, that looked pretty nice!

lonewolfny42

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 09:03:31 PM »
We had a couple of manufacturers show up in the room and discuss getting us to print pics of their equipment on the Art Panels so they can use them in their rooms and do photo shoots of them.

Agreed....an excellent idea !!! There were plenty of rooms that could of used them this year.

Hope to see many more of your Art Panels in many rooms next year Bryan.... :beer: