Author Topic: New Album out for 2022 - "This and That"  (Read 2709 times)

Offline BobM

• Audio Neurotic
New Album out for 2022 - "This and That"
« on: December 07, 2022, 09:13:30 AM »
I release the songs I recorded as a solo artist this past year. It's on Bandcamp as a free download, or just a listen. My 2020 and 2021 albums are there also.

If you like what you hear please let me know.

https://bobmcneice.bandcamp.com/
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you'll have to blow your nose.

Offline GDHAL

• Audio Neurotic
  • All we need is music, sweet music
Re: New Album out for 2022 - "This and That"
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 01:31:57 PM »
I release the songs I recorded as a solo artist this past year. It's on Bandcamp as a free download, or just a listen. My 2020 and 2021 albums are there also.

If you like what you hear please let me know.

https://bobmcneice.bandcamp.com/

This is very kind of you, Bob. I shall have a listen.

We were right, we were giving, that's how we kept what we gave away - Comes a Time - Neil Young
GoldenEar Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-OG-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X, GIK acoustic paneling
http://halr.x10.mx/other.html

Offline ejk

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Did I say no dropouts ?
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 02:59:05 PM »
Gave it a listen. While not my type of music I thought it was well done. I think you may have to protect yourself from some copyright infringements because the 2nd track beginning Sous Le Ciel de Paris kinda sounds like Led Zeps " All of My Love". Just sayin  :thumb: but don't worry I will testify you wrote it first
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 03:01:46 PM by ejk »
Aric Audio Super 6SN7 Line, Orchard Audio Starkrimson Ultra, Quicksilver Mid Monos, Lumin U2 Mini, Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1,Denafrips Iris DDC, Spatial Audio M3 Saphire, Hapa Audio Interconnects, TWL power cords, TWL speaker cables, Wireworld USB, i2s.

Offline BobM

• Audio Neurotic
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2022, 06:03:38 AM »
You really don't recognize Sous Le Ciel de Paris? It's a very old tradidional French song, kind of Paris's theme song.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you'll have to blow your nose.

Offline ejk

• Obsessively Audiophilic
  • Did I say no dropouts ?
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2022, 07:24:24 AM »
You really don't recognize Sous Le Ciel de Paris? It's a very old tradidional French song, kind of Paris's theme song.

No sorry I have not. But if thats what it is I will stick with and defend your story. LOL
Aric Audio Super 6SN7 Line, Orchard Audio Starkrimson Ultra, Quicksilver Mid Monos, Lumin U2 Mini, Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1,Denafrips Iris DDC, Spatial Audio M3 Saphire, Hapa Audio Interconnects, TWL power cords, TWL speaker cables, Wireworld USB, i2s.