Electro Stimulation Ward > Signals and Noise

Audio Envy cables

(1/13) > >>

Nick B:
I found this company on the web and it’s fascinating reading. I have no idea what’s involved with
R & D for products, but he claims 5 years and 250 prototypes. Good prices as well. Anybody heard of this company?
Nick

http://audioenvy.com/store/

rollo:
  Yes. He introduced himself to us at CAF. Nice guy. Appears to be a musician , recording studio owner and audiophile. Like their philosophy and pricing.

charles

Nick B:

--- Quote from: rollo on November 30, 2018, 11:33:06 AM ---  Yes. He introduced himself to us at CAF. Nice guy. Appears to be a musician , recording studio owner and audiophile. Like their philosophy and pricing.

charles

--- End quote ---

As you audition so many products, have you had a chance to hear these, and if so, what do you think?
Nick

rollo:
   Audio Envy sent us some demo ICs and speaker cable to check out. Surprised us actually. To start they are Harmonic Kings. They beat out the Belden Iconoclast, Gronenberg and Tara  which in our opinion are VG cables.
   A new Kid on the block that I believe got it right. One size does not fit all as we know.  If one is looking to color their system there are  other cable options. If one wishes to add nothing to signal these are them.
   They also make guitar cables. My Son said he can hear more harmonics and has better tone. He uses a vintage tubed Ampeg.

charles

Nick B:

--- Quote from: rollo on December 07, 2018, 11:52:44 AM ---   Audio Envy sent us some demo ICs and speaker cable to check out. Surprised us actually. To start they are Harmonic Kings. They beat out the Belden Iconoclast, Gronenberg and Tara  which in our opinion are VG cables.
   A new Kid on the block that I believe got it right. One size does not fit all as we know.  If one is looking to color their system there are  other cable options. If one wishes to add nothing to signal these are them.
   They also make guitar cables. My Son said he can hear more harmonics and has better tone. He uses a vintage tubed Ampeg.

charles

--- End quote ---

Nice to get your input on these. I may try these sometime. Great that we have “cable guys” here like Pete, Steve, Dave, Gary etc.
Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version