Systemic Development > Psycho-Acoustics

Acoustic Revive RR-888

<< < (2/8) > >>

rollo:
Thanks Nick. There are alternatives out there less expensive however they would need a bigger wall wart of at least 3A. These devices ARE the real deal for health and sound improvement.
Even the Salt crystal Lamps work. Just need several in room [6]. Clean air to boot oh my!

charles

rollo:

--- Quote from: richidoo on March 13, 2018, 12:21:23 PM ---Link to US importer's website.

Joe Cohen, nice guy!

They make some very cool and effecacious products. The CD treatment machine is amazing, I heard it before and after on a homemade CD-R. They make a outlet bar that is hollowed out billet aluminum filled with tourmaline dust, it is amazing.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Rich That is who I purchased from. Joe is a sweetheart. If anyone wants any AR gear maybe I can help as Joe is a distributor not retailer. BTW you are spot on with CD device. Another good one is the Furutech, both have a VG affect.

charles

Nick B:

--- Quote from: richidoo on March 13, 2018, 12:21:23 PM ---Link to US importer's website.

Joe Cohen, nice guy!

They make some very cool and effecacious products. The CD treatment machine is amazing, I heard it before and after on a homemade CD-R. They make a outlet bar that is hollowed out billet aluminum filled with tourmaline dust, it is amazing.

--- End quote ---

Is the CD treatment machine on Joe’s site? I couldn’t find it

richidoo:
Nope. I guess it went the way of the dodo, and CDs.  :D

dBe:
For CD treatment nothing works better than a magnetic tape bulk eraser.

But wait!  CDs are not magnetic says you.  Fact is it is the inks used on the CDs that is.  The most common pigments used contain ferric and ferrous oxides.  They ARE magnetic.

I poo-pooed that whole thing until I tried it for myself with other listeners that had no idea what I was doing.  Most common comment was why did those two CDs sound different when it was actually the same one.  Every (EVERY) person heard the difference.  Photons, those almost massless little critters, are easily moved by magnetic fields.  That is what I did in the semiconductor industry: bending photons and ions with intense magnetic fields down the flight tube of an implanter.  Real physics at work, not voodoo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version