Author Topic: A heads Up.  (Read 2227 times)

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
A heads Up.
« on: October 27, 2011, 08:47:08 AM »
  As some may know the NY Audio Society and the Gotham Club have merged.
  It appears they are meeting on Saturdays. Gotham was a Sunday club and the NYAC a Friday night affair.  The Audiosyndrome meets on the third Friday of the month with a Saturday event every once in a while.
  It may be prudent to check with the local clubs so no conflict of interest occurs for meetings as there are  members of of both or all clubs. Oye!!!

charles
president audiosyndrome
SMA

contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline tmazz

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
  • Just basking in the glow of my tubes.....
Re: A heads Up.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 09:35:58 AM »
Heads up #2

I am planning on having some out of town guests join us for the Feb AudioSyndrome meeting at my place so it looks like it will have to be held on a Saturday. We have enough lead time on this one to we will have to coordinate the date with the other clubs
Remember, it's all about the music........

• Nola Boxers
• Sunfire True SW Super Jr (2)
• McIntosh MC 275
• ARC SP-9
• VPI HW-19 Mk IV/SDS/SME IV/Soundsmith Carmen Mk II ES
• Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC/Rasp Pi Roon Endpoint
• DigiBuss/TWL PC&USB/MIT Cables

Offline dnemzer

• Seeking Help
Re: A heads Up.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 10:57:09 AM »
Actually the Audiophile Society, now combining with  Gotham City Audio do try to meet on different days but Saturdays seem to afford the most members the best time to come. We do have a few meetings in dealer's showrooms but these are always during the week, usually on nights after the stores close to the public. Locking our meetings to a reoccurring steady schedule really doesn't work for us anymore. We meet more often in NYC but sometimes in NJ. This is why we have tried to lock into all other clubs notices; as soon as a meeting is even thought about we put out a notice to all members and other club contacts to alert them. The goal being not to have meetings clash. Enough people who are in more than one club shouldn't have to choose where to go.