Author Topic: New Partnerships  (Read 4154 times)

Black Sand Cable

New Partnerships
« on: August 06, 2009, 12:03:55 PM »
I'm very pleased to announce that Black Sand Audio has entered into agreements with both Peachtree Audio and Zu Audio to represent both of these fine lines here in Canada.

http://www.signalpathint.com/index.php/Peachtree-Audio-Products/Peachtree-Audio-Products.html

My initial stocking order of Nova's is do any day now. As most of you know I'm a big believer in all things digital and adding the Nova to compliment what we do with Sonos and Slim Devices was a natural fit.

http://www.zuaudio.com

Our first order with Zu Audio is based entirely on the new Essence line. As Zu is currently updating their entire line, I figured I would bring in their newest speaker first. We are expecting a few pairs of the Essence in Gloss Black to be delivered in roughly 3 weeks.

On a personal note, I must give a shout out to both of these companies as they have been fantastic to deal with. Adam from Zu in particular is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I have been killing him with questions for close to two weeks and he answers each and every one of them with zero complaints. Same goes for David from Peachtree.

Offline hometheaterdoc

• Obsessively Audiophilic
Re: New Partnerships
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 12:18:45 PM »
Good luck with the lines.  I added Era loudspeakers and Peachtree just in the last little bit as well.  My opening order is supposed to arrive today.  I'm curious to give the Nova a listen and see what it can do.  I picked them up because of the little Design 5s that Carl has in his living room.  I was impressed with the sound and have been trying to find something just like it for my installs for a while now....
Shane Sangster
Used to be Night & Day Audio.......

Offline bpape

• Audio Neurotic
  • Sensible Sound Solutions
    • Owner - Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 12:19:18 PM »
Congrats on the new lines.  I hope they both work out well for you.

Bryan
I am serious... and don't call me Shirley

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 01:20:28 PM »
That's awesome John! I look forward to hearing more about the new Zu products. Congrats.
Rich

Offline rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio - Home demo the only way to know
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 07:22:02 AM »
Good luck. An extremely revealing speaker, about as neutral as they come.  I can see it now ZU for Richadoo. A nice SET and and some Zu for you.   :rofl:

charles
contact me  at rollo14@verizon.net or visit us on Facebook
Lamm Industries - Aqua Acoustic, Formula & La Scala DAC- INNUOS  - Rethm - Kuzma - QLN - Audio Hungary Qualiton - Fritz speakers -Gigawatt -Vinnie Rossi,TWL, Swiss Cables, Merason DAC.

Offline richidoo

• Out Of My Speaker Cabinet
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 03:46:37 PM »