Electro Stimulation Ward > Signals and Noise

What are your favorite IC's and why?

<< < (2/9) > >>

grover:
Hi everybody, I am so glad John pointed me to this forum. I hand make cables based on a new and patent pending design. Using multiple ribbons of varying gauge using copper and silver. I only sell the finest cables I can make. I've been selling my cables for 3 years now so I'm fairly new on the scene. I do not have a website yet as I want to get my patent first. Already my cables have been compared to the cables mentioned on this forum, with very excellent results. My goal is to make the finest cables at a very reasonable cost. Making them more accessible to more music lovers. I make all manner of Analogue and digital cables, bi-wire speaker cables, single cable speaker cables. I'm glad to have the opportunity to participate with John making my cables available to you guys. And looking forward to your hearing my work.

Double Ugly:

--- Quote from: "grover" ---Already my cables have been compared to the cables mentioned on this forum, with very excellent results. My goal is to make the finest cables at a very reasonable cost.
--- End quote ---
I don't know if you were referring to the Indra when you say "cables mentioned on this forum", but I'll be happy to compare them to the Indra if you like.  I'll even post a comparative review on this forum.

Regards,

-Jim

Carlman:
I'll be comparing them to the Straley Cables and possibly some Audience Au24 if I can.

-C

Double Ugly:
I've only tried the Conductor of the Audience line, but was impressed considering the price point.  I'm told the Au24 is several steps beyond the Conductor in terms of performance, and should be a very good IC.

I look forward to your thoughts.

grover:
Yes the Indra and the Au24. My cables have replaced these in systems. Think of the money you'll have when you sell the Indra. Is it possible for a $150 dollar cable to best a $5000 cable. It is. And this is why I'm in this business.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version