Electro Stimulation Ward > Power Conditioning

PIAUDIO DIGIBUSS

(1/25) > >>

rollo:
   The latest from Guru Dave of PIAudio. Where has this been all my life. So natural ans analog sounding my CDP plugged into this.
    Yes I sell them and proud to do so. Retail is $350 ea. Another no-brainer from PIAudio.

charles

rollo:
    A special conditioner to rid ALL digital nasties from your system. 6 outlets for computer, DAC, etc.
    Rollo Group offers in house demo in the NY Tri-State area. PM me here for a  demo. You will be glad you did.
  It is a black box so no photo now.

charles
rollo group audio

mdconnelly:
I've got a DigiBuss and had a bit of an epiphany with it...

I started it out plugged between wall and UberBuss on my big rig.  I think it relaxed things a bit, but to be honest, the Uber was already doing a very nice job.

I remember Dave saying that a lot of noise on the line is due to computers and all those SMPS wall warts and the like.   So I moved the DigiBuss to my computer room (opposite side of the house) and centralized as much of my digital toys there along with running my computer, hard drives, and what not through it.

I thought it made a noticeable improvement in listening to computer audio (PC -> USB -> ifi Micro -> either headphones or Audioengine A2s.   So I just left it there and contemplated whether I should ask Santa for another one to put back in the big rig.     

That was a couple weeks ago.  Here's where it gets interesting... I realized I'd been having a string of "great sound" nights listening to the big rig and wondered if the DigiBuss on the computer where my music was being streamed could be playing a role in that.  So, like any good audiogeek, I pulled the DigiBuss out over the weekend.  Damned if the big rig didn't sound worse last night.  Now, sure, that is what I was anticipating and I did have a couple glasses of scotch (which normally helps the SQ but not last night).

I need to play with it more to see if I can isolate what's going on.  Of course, the digital thingees in my house are multiplying at an alarming rate and my fear is that I may need another 3 or 4 Digibusses to keep up.

ejk:

--- Quote from: rollo on December 21, 2015, 12:23:57 PM ---    A special conditioner to rid ALL digital nasties from your system. 6 outlets for computer, DAC, etc.
    Rollo Group offers in house demo in the NY Tri-State area. PM me here for a  demo. You will be glad you did.
  It is a black box so no photo now.

charles
rollo group audio

--- End quote ---

I guess this is just for digital components ? Can you use this for the rest of the system? I see on A/C guys are plugging this into the Uber Buss.

rollo:
  Yes recommended for digital only. What my customers tell me is they are getting more weight and jump factor plugging directly into an Uberbuss. A presence that just was not there before.
     PIAudio conditioners take serious time to break-in. at first the Digibuss will sound dull or warm. After a 24Hr burn -in a bit better. Full break-in occurs about 300 hours. Further improvements can be had with optional Furutech GTX series of duplex receptacles. The GTX-D Rhodium has exceptional tone and bass. The standard Pass & Seymor receptacles are just fine so not imperative to upgrade other than synergy. The Furutechs change tone a bit and may or may not fit your system.
    My personal Digibuss will have one Furutech, one Pass & Seymor and one yet to be named most likely a Voodoo Audio all copper.
    This way I can compare directly to better inform my customers.

charles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version