Systemic Development > Speakers

GALLO SPEAKERS

<< < (2/5) > >>

Barry (NJ):
Well, I have 3.5s and Strada IIs, just no subs...

zerojeff:
Had a pair of Gallo Nucleus solo speakers years back. One of the most natural sounding speakers I've ever had; Dynaudio driver and a 180 degree aluminum tweeter if I remember correctly. Weird looking but fantastic sounding. Should never have sold them.

Folsom:
I always liked the 3.5 reference.

Nick B:
Have never heard Gallo at a friend’s or a show. Per the website, he designed his first speaker at age 14.

Hey zerojeff. I see this is your first post here. Welcome  :thumb:
Nick

Barry (NJ):

--- Quote from: zerojeff on February 16, 2020, 03:24:44 PM ---Had a pair of Gallo Nucleus solo speakers years back. One of the most natural sounding speakers I've ever had; Dynaudio driver and a 180 degree aluminum tweeter if I remember correctly. Weird looking but fantastic sounding. Should never have sold them.

--- End quote ---

Welcome Jeff!

I still have my early set of Nucleus Solo speakers with the Polyethylene enclosures. Were yours the Poly or Aluminum? I had a set of the early References as well first in Poly, which I then had upgraded to the AL enclosures. I really loved those, but sold them to purchase the 3.0 Reference, which I have since upgraded to 3.5 status, and I love these too. I do love my Gallo speakers :)

IMG_2886 by Barry, on Flickr

IMG_2872 by Barry, on Flickr

2019-07-29_12-06-38 by Barry, on Flickr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version