Group Therapy > NC Triangulation

G2G @ Rich's

<< < (2/3) > >>

BobM:
Thanks Rich. Had a great time today. Your little speakers are showing a lot of promise. Sounded pretty good.

stereofool:
Rich,

Once again, thanks to you (& your family) for allowing us to 'invade' your wonderful home  :D!

I was definitely impressed with your DIY speakers  :thumb:. Good, smooth overall sound, only lacking in low bass punch...not surprising in 2-way monitor-type speakers. Well done!

Your chip amp sounded nice, but Sol's i15 was definitely a step up...no surprise there. His designs have always impressed me, especially considering the small packages and what would probably turn out to be quite reasonable prices...if he ever put them in a production stage  :roll:.

Your Sabre DIY DAC still sounds nice, but I feel it was bested by the small and amazingly priced iFi 'toys' that we 'plugged' into your system.

So, thanks again, for your wonderful hospitality.

richidoo:
Thanks to all who came by, especially those who travelled a very long way. Thanks for bringing gear, food, libations, advice and honest critique.  I am once again motivated to continue the journey.  8)

hometheaterdoc:
crap.... I'm really sorry I missed this... I have been down for the count with medical issues this week.... I really, really wanted to attend this and hear your latest evolution of a setup, Rich.... I was going to bring along the Tannoy Definition DC8 that just got here as a comparison tool for your 2 ways...

darn it  :x ....oh well... back to bed... sorry again I missed this  :( ...

richidoo:
Get better Shane. We'll do it again very soon, before Christmas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version