Group Therapy > WV Audiophools

May 7th GTG

<< < (2/3) > >>

richidoo:

--- Quote from: stereofool on May 07, 2011, 11:05:55 AM ---remember...without pictures...it didn't happen  :lol:!

--- End quote ---

...and don't blur anything out.   :-P

tmazz:
I'll be thinking about you guys while I'm sitting here at work all night.  :(

Have fun!

stereofool:
WELL.... :pop???

Rob S.:
I had a great time at my own GTG, and it appeared others enjoyed the time together.  We had  I think 8 people show up (that's 5 more than I expected)  I enjoyed finally meeting Joe B., and Heather who came with Sean. Bill C., my "go to" computer expert also was able to slip away from evening family duties and stayed for a while.    John S.  brought a nice RCA shaded dog classical lp which sounded excellent, don't remember the title, but it had an assortment of old classical songs on it.

We even managed to pull out a .99 Twisted sister lp to play for kicks-   side 2-  "I wanna Rock" .  Of course grabbing my sons Strat and playing some guitar was a little weak for me, as I can't play guitar, just dream of playing.

Rob S.

evan1:

--- Quote from: Rob S. on May 09, 2011, 12:08:37 PM ---I had a great time at my own GTG, and it appeared others enjoyed the time together.  We had  I think 8 people show up (that's 5 more than I expected)  I enjoyed finally meeting Joe B., and Heather who came with Sean. Bill C., my "go to" computer expert also was able to slip away from evening family duties and stayed for a while.    John S.  brought a nice RCA shaded dog classical lp which sounded excellent, don't remember the title, but it had an assortment of old classical songs on it.

We even managed to pull out a .99 Twisted sister lp to play for kicks-   side 2-  "I wanna Rock" .  Of course grabbing my sons Strat and playing some guitar was a little weak for me, as I can't play guitar, just dream of playing.

Rob S.

--- End quote ---

:pics?:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version